Chapter 24: Target on the Twins

"I am not wearing that" Corinna said as she looked at the skirt. "How the fuck would I run in that"

"Fair point." Cody said. "But you have to wear the ugly sweater."

"I don't have tits like these to not show off." She said as she held up the ugly brown sweater. But it will do."

"There you go" I smiled. "Oh fuck that's a dog collar..."

"It's a collar... but not for a dog" Cody said. I could feel both Noel and Joji staring at me heat rushed to my face.

"Bad girl... I guess" I said with an awkward smile as I put it in my box. "We can wear our own swim suits right?"

"Yes we do have some, but each go through a powerful bacterial wash after use."

"Guess that means I can wear this.." Emmy grimaced as she pulled out a pure pink and gold bikini out.

"This will be fun" Joji said. "It's a costume party." He threw something at me. "Can't wait to see you in that"

"Joji" Noel said with annoyance. I could tell he wanted to say more but we were around others. He just looked at me.

"I think they are cute" Sarah said. I was searching for the person who asked for her opinion because it wasn't anyone here. "Its so clear they like each other"

I sighed as I looked at what Joji threw. Best to ignore her. "Oh what the fuck?" I said as I looked at it. "Joji this is actually fire." It was a black crop top that had skeleton hands gripping where my boobs would go. "I am deff wearing this with..."

"See they are on such a level." Sarah chimed in again.

"Who knew friends would like the same fucking things?" Emmy snapped. "Its almost like they have shared interest or something"

"Oh... there is that" Sarah looked down for a moment, but she was far from done.

"I think I will get ripped jean shorts and maybe a flannel..."

"Well me and Noel" oh this bitch was about to get bitched slapped out of the state of California. "knew each other like that"

"And what a successful relationship right?" Noel didn't even look at her when he said that. I reached over and touched his arm, it tensed under my touch then relaxed.

We were all silent, none of us knew where to look so our feet seemed the best place.

"Oooo Margie" Spock suddenly chimed. We all turned to see Spock pulling ear buds out. "Look at this"

For once, I was grateful for spock's interruption. He held up a dark red leather jacket. "That". I clapped my hands. "Is the best fucking choice," I turned holding it high. "What are you guys looking out for outfits."

The awkwardness slowly seeped out of the group. Sarah was quiet for the rest of the "How about this." Cody pulled out a ripped black t shirt. "All I need is like a beanie and some eyeliner." He looked to me hopefully.

"Bitch I paid 40 dollars for mine"

"Are you really going to prevent me from giving my all during this experience" Cody shot me a challenging look. The man knew how to play me like a fiddle.

"Two applications... and I will do it for you." I said as I dug through the bin. "Oh fuck yes Babe- noe- EMMY" I looked up at the group. "I mean Emmy lol I only call her babe when its just us" I gave an over the top wink. Hoping people would buy my lie.

"Is that all I am to you" Emmy feigned a broken heart. "A dirty little secret"

"Well... yeah"

"Thank god I was worried you were catching feelings" Emmy grimaced.