15) Someone Gets Hurt

(Like Imma make a Family Bond book without Philidosia......heads up, I never said it was happy.....)

June 19

(Philips POV)

Freckedcutie: so which ice cream place do you wanna go to?

My Audrey to my Seymour: hmmmm.....theres so many around there, send me a pic

Freckledcutie: ok

Freckledcutie: dis good?

My Audrey to my Seymour: as cute as you are, i meant the shops, freckles

Freckledcutie: oops. what about the one we always go to?

My Audrey to my Seymour: sounds great, ill be there after my class lets out

I slipped my phone in my pocket as I walked to the ice cream shop where we had our first date. I'm heading for ROTC camp tomorrow after Angies graduation, this might be the last date we have all summer. Good thing too, after college let out, I've been bunking with Damian uptown in his apartment. If I hear him sing 'Cell Block Tango' with Quinn ONE MORE TIME-

Sorry, just a little sleep deprived. I just wanna find a way to beat this goddamned heat wave.

I walked into the ice cream shop and sat in our usual booth. I bounced my leg up and down, waiting nervously. I really hoped we could have at least one moment alone together before I head back home for the Carnival. Like I'm gonna miss free food AND my Dads embarrassing dancing? Hahaha.....nope!

I saw a tall hazel-haired girl with a tube top and short shorts walk in. I looked away quickly. I have a girlfriend....I have a girlfriend. Theo can't beat that. Wait.....that girl looked familiar....

She sat across from me. "Hi, Philip." She said. I looked at my phone. She grabbed me by the collar of the shirt and forced me to face her. "I said....hi Philip." "Hi Susie, can you let go now?" I squeaked. She let go, but stepped on my foot firmly with her louboutin heels so I couldn't leave.

"So.....hear your heading to camp. Any hot girls there?" She asked. "Uh, ROTC camp isn't 'Wet Hot American Summer', Susie, may I please go? My girlfriend is expecting me-" "Nuh uh. We barely had any time this school year, We should get to know each other now." I wanted no part of this. I didn't want her! I wanted Theodosia!

"Don't you remeber the old days, Philly?" THAT was a big no. Only Theo can call me Philly. "You mean when you forced me to hold your hand and sit next to you at lunch or you would claw me with your long-ass nails?" I squeaked again. "Oh....Philly, if you only saw who I truly am." She said, licking her glossed lips.

"Yes, I look perfect, Ice Queen, that's what you see. It's what they all expect from me. But it's all show! Face it, you used me! You saw the sexy clothes. My supermodel pose. But did you know?"

Huh? I didn't use her! I barely KNOW her!

"Was I a game to you? Was I way too cool? I truly cared! Was I the fool? It's fine for you, It's fine to flirt, It's fine.......'Till someone gets hurt."

She began to pull me up to stand. I wanted to leave. "Please....let me go. I just wanna go home." She put my hand on her chest and held it there. Ew. I just wanted to hug Theo until it was all over.

"Feel my heart beating? I'm just like her or you. People forget I'm human too, yes, they do that!This is performance. This is all self defense! I thought you had the sense to see through that! Was I too proud with you? Was I too cold and forbidding? And you chose her over me! Are you kidding?"

What the hell is she talking about?! Can I just leave?!

"Poor little me, all trapped in this fabulous show! You could set me free But if you're going, go!" "PERFECT!" I screamed. I'm surprised none of the employees have stopped her. I turned to leave, but was grabbed again by her.

"God, you're hot! Why do you even wear a shirt?" She tugged on my shirt collar again. "Please, just let me leave.....I have a girlfriend, you have a boyfriend, this isn't right!" She didn't listen.

She leaned in and kissed me against my will, I struggled to pull away, but she held me close like a tiger. I hated it. Her lip gloss was too much and she smelled heavily of Prada perfume so much, I wanted to barf in her mouth.

I heard the door swing open. "Philly! Class let out early!" She saw her kissing me. I managed to pull her off me to see my girlfriends distraught face. "What is going on!?" "Its not what you think!" "Oh, its EXACTLY what I think, CHEATER!" She stormed out of the shop, I ran after her.

"Theo, please! She meant nothing! I told her to stop-"

"I can't believe you! After all we've been through, you cheat on me? And on your last night here?! How long? You know what, I don't wanna know. You know, in high school, I thought you were just a big flirt, never settling with just one girl. I thought you were more than that. I was wrong. This is why you never date your co-stars." She ran off. "Theo-Bug-" "DON'T CALL ME THAT! Not anymore....Good luck with your whore, Philip. I won't be one of them. And good luck at camp. Don't expect me waiting there tomorrow at the airport." And she walked out of sight.

I turned to meet Susie. "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?!" "You're welcome." She giggled. "NO! YOU DESTROYED MY RELATIONSHIP! I never want to be with you! You're right, its fine until someone gets hurt. Guess what? TWO people got hurt. Enjoy your summer." I left her crying for me to come back, I just flipped her off and walked away, head down.

I just wanted it to be a dream. A dream where I'll wake up next to Theo on the couch, and she'll just wrap her arms around me and giggle. And I would put my head on hers as we just ate Nutella.

Too bad the one dream in my life left me for good.

(.....I'm sorry. I promise it will get better. Also.....

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

LESLIE ODOM JR HAS HAIR AND STUBLE

AHHHHHHHHHHH IVE BEEN A SEXUALLY CONFUSED DISTRESS AFTER MIND OVER MATTER AND THIS IS NOT HELPING BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT DOES-)