the monastery

(This story will be told in third person but I may change it randomly)

As the bell rung for school to start all heroes rise up and get ready for the day to come
"Haahhhhh...damn its already time for school?" Linhardt yawned as he looked over at his dorm mate who was already dressed and ready to go.
"Oh so you decided to wake up? That's good. Welp. Later I'm going to class!" Caspar winked and snapped his fingers as he left the dorm. Soon after though, Linhardt decided to tag along.
"OH!! Good morning Caspar!" Hilda yelled from across the field. She was with Marianne who was still looking quite dead inside.
"Oh hi! How was your summer?" The teal haired teen asked.
"Well I spent the time with my brother. So kinda annoying. But then me and marianne hung out so it wasn't so bad. How about yours?" she responded enthusiastically.
"Ehhhh. It was ok" both Linhardt and Caspar said together. Then the sounds of fast footsteps came up to them.
"Uh hi! We are new! Do you know where class is?" the group of four looked puzzled as these two perhaps siblings popped up in front of them.
"wh-who are you guys?" Marianne asked softly.
"YOU DON'T KNOW US?!" One of the siblings yelped. While the other tried calming his sibling down.
"I'm Alfonse. And this is my sister Sharena. We came here because our home kinda got invaded by dead people." Alfonse smiled awkwardly while Sharena smiled genuinely.
"Cool. later." Linhardt tried walking away only to get yanked by Caspar.
"Sorry about him. I'm Caspar. And this guy is Linhardt." Caspar smiled while putting Linhardt in a headlock.
"Oh I'm Marianne.." she looked down but tried smiling at the two.
"AND IM IKE!" Everyone turned around to look at the guy with navy hair with a headband.
"well I'll introduce myself later but we need to get to class!" Hilda yelled as they all walked to their classes.
"GOOD MORNING GAREG MACH MONASTERY! ITS A PLEASURE TO HAVE RETURNING STUDENTS AND NEW ONES!" The man on the over-com sounded bright and happy. As new heroes walked into the large monastery the sun shines brightly as a new dawn begins in Fódlan.

-time skip to lunch time-

"AW YEAH! MY FAVORITE IS BEING SERVED TODAY!" Raphael yelled as soon as he entered the large cafeteria.
"shut up. you're too loud." A short girl with long platinum blonde hair snarled as she quietly got her food and sat with Sharena and Alfonse.
"What's up with her?" Said a soft voice.
"I don't know. Maybe she doesn't like this meal. Wait- WHO ARE YOU?" Raphael yelled at the boy behind him.
"Oh my name is marth! sorry if I frightened you." He smiled softly while he scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment.
"Oh my names Raphael. And this is my friend Leonie!" He patted her back and she waved at marth.
"Nice to meet ya!" The short haired girl smiled.

-1 year before new students arrived-
-Claude's pov-

"I had read about legendary heroes in the library before. There were very very many of them. The Altean prince named Marth, Roy who had the Binding Blade, Azura a songstress, and so many more." I faced Dimitri and continued to speak, "these heroes are apparently from different worlds. But what if it's just a different country or nation? Couldn't they be neighboring kingdoms?"
"I don't know. I mean think about it. Some of these legends are from thousands of years ago. Their ancestors might thrive today but it's unlikely" the blonde put his chin on hand and his elbow on the table. "I just tried thinking, what if these legends weren't just legends but facts. What if they were actually from our world? Could we be allies? Or would we be enemies."

-back to present day still Claude's pov-

Oh my name is marth! sorry if I frightened you.

I knew that name...
I shot out of my chair.
"Claude? Are you alright?!" Dimitri grabbed my hand and sounded concerned.
"I'm alright. But something isn't." I responded hoping he'd take that as a good answer. Knowing him though, he'd probably stand up with me. but he didn't, instead he let go of my hand and sat back down next to Mercedes and Felix. The three of them all looked dumbfounded. But I walked over to marth.
"You." I pointed at the blue haired prince. His circlet laid perfectly on his head. And behind him was another face I had seen in books before.
"Uh yes?" He responded hesitantly and the guy behind him gave me a look.
"You are Marth. Hero King. Of Altea. Am I correct?" I confronted him in front of everyone to make sure they knew the truth.
"Yes. I am? Wait. How do you know me? I have no trace of knowing you." His eyes were wide. And somehow I knew something was off.
"You aren't from this world? How did you get here?" I questioned him with my arms crossed.
"Umm... I don't know?" The altean prince just walked away.