The confrence of forces

"Ok students! Listen!" Byleth never yelled at her students but today was an exception. She was teaching forty students of all different colors, personalities, and smarts. "I know that you all, well the students who were here last year, are used to having a chill school day, but now there are too many students that need to learn. So everyone must focus. Please?" Byleth rubbed her temples due an awful headache. But just out of the blue Sothis dropped in to help.
"Boys. And. Girls. You mustn't give your own professor migraines!" She pointed at some students who were definitely a source of the professors headache.
"Thank you Sothis. Now I got this."
And then, Leo raised his hand fast. And Byleth looked at him.
"Yes Leo?"
"Takumi broke my favorite pencil."
"Then Takumi can get you another one." Byleth stated almost sounding as if she didn't care. Because she didn't care. But then Takumi decided to stand up and make a show of himself getting the new pencil.
"I HEREBY DECLARE THIS PENCIL TO BE MY ENEMY! I SHALL GIFT IT TO LORD LEO AS BAD LUCK!" He then bowed to Leo who stole the pencil and wacked the hoshidan lightly on the head.
"guys will you please shut up?" Ike had his forehead on the table due to also being annoyed.
"As the leader of the golden dear house. I ADVISE ALL OF YOU TO LISTEN TO THE PROFESSOR! AFTERWARDS WE CAN SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR ALOIS TO REALIZE HE SUCKS AT FISHING!" Claude yelled but laughed halfway through. And somehow everyone shut up.

-the blue lion house-
"Professor Manuela?"
"Yes Ashe?"
"Can I give a tour of the monastery for the new students?"
"OH what a great idea! We can do that as a class!" Manuela smiled and told the class what Ashe said. They then stood up as a class and left, heading towards the cafeteria to start.
"Wow! Even the cafeteria has such fine beauty!" Lyon was lost with the gorgeous windows, and small designs on the wall.
"Indeed it does, though, I've never actually cherished the layout of this room, I more so appreciate the food." Mercedes smiled at the purpled haired mage.
"OHH! Is that steak?!" Ephriam basically threw himself towards the kitchen, only to be stopped by Ingrid.
"Uh yes it is... now won't you contain yourself?" She looked somewhat annoyed.
"Sorry about him! He gets a little excited.." Lyon and Eirika chimed in whole pulling Ephriam back towards the group.
"Come on everyone! We are heading towards the greenhouse." Dimitri smiled towards the group and led the way alongside Ashe.

-black eagles house-
"Why do guys wear red if you're supposed to be the black eagles?" Camilla smirked at Edelgard with curiosity.
"Uh..." was all the blonde could say.
"Must you ask such irrelevant questions?" Hubert scowled at the wyvern rider.
"Well sorry. It was a relevant question to me." Camilla crossed her arms.
"YEAH WHY DO YOU GUYS WEAR RED!" Sylvain shouted.
"FELIX I SWEAR TO SOTHIS." Edelgard ran towards him only to get held down by Dimitri.
"You would regret this decision." Dimitri sighed setting her down.
"You dumbass." Felix scoffed avoiding to make any eye contact with the red head.
"Class! Get back in here!" Manuela yelled at Sylvain, Felix, and Dimitri.
"Thank you Professor Manuela." Hannaman sighed with pure annoyance.
"Camilla don't ask anymore questions." Xander sighed.
"Yeah! Get a hold of your sister." Ryoma and Hinoka chuckled.
"Huh? Excuse me?" The other two growled.
"Ugh- ENOUGH YOU FOUR." Robin yelled while slamming her tombs on the table.
"Woah, calm down." Ferdinand sighed.

-golden deer house-

"Ok break time!" Byleth smiled. Her class had made so much progress it was quite impressive how most of the students set aside their differences and got along.
"Did you actually curse my pencil?" Leo pouted.
"Why you asking?" Takumi smirked.
"Because..."
"Go on?"
"Because my handwriting looks bad."
"Pff- HAHAHAHA!" Takumi grabbed his stomach because he was laughing so hard.
"What's so funny?!" Leo blushed out of pure embarrassment.
"I don't even know how to work spells. Of course I didn't curse your pencil" he continued to laugh.
"What- SO YOU'RE SAYING IM JUST BAD AT WRITING?" Leo looked like he was about to cry which earned laughter from Takumi and Claude.
"Ugh.. so immature." Lysithea pouted.
"yeah, I must admit myself that it's getting annoying." Hilda leaned on her hand that was getting propped up by her elbow which was on the table.
"Well at least they are getting along, kinda." Sharena chimed in.
"Oh hey! Didn't see you there sorry" Hilda smiled at the blonde.
"It's alright!"
"You know, you two seem very similar." Marrianne added quietly.
"Yeah I can see that." Sharena smiled.
"I swear, by the time we all return to our real worlds, Takumi and Leo will be dating." Ike laughed a little.
"Huh? You really think so?" Marth chuckled a bit.
"Well yeah. I mean they act like an old married couple already so it wouldn't be much of a shocker." Ike added while stretching.
"I must say, this conversation has intrigued my interest." Celica chimed in laughing a bit.
"Yeah, so you guys also think those two are definitely going to get together?" Alm commented while putting an arm around Celica's waist.
"Well yeah" Ike answered calmly.
"Wait. Do I know you?" Marth asked Alm and Celica
"I wouldn't know?" They responded
"Hmm, interesting. I've just heard your names before." Marth put his index finger and thumb on his chin.
"Well maybe you guys do know each other." Ike patted the prince's head.
This earned a bright pink blush from the blue haired prince.
"I wonder if Catria is here too..."Celica pondered
"CATRIA! I know her! She's a Pegasus Knight!" Marth shined.
"Yeah! Wait- SO WE ARE FROM THE SAME WORLD!" Celica glistened with glee.
"I'd say so!" Alm smiled.
"Ok guys let's get back to work now!" Byleth smiled and went to the front of the classroom.

-later that night-

"Claude? Why are you up so late again?" Dimitri found the golden deer leader in the library once again.
"Well I could ask the same question for you." He smirked and scooted over so Dimitri could sit down. And he did sit down.
"Well you are now my roommate and I was wondering where you were." Dimitri yawned
"Ah so you were worried about me?" Claude gave his signature smirk causing the blonde to blush a tiny bit.
"Oh don't get cocky- I wasn't worried." Dimitri was getting too tired for this.
"Uh huh sure. Anyways Lyon and Alfonse asked if they could join me in the library but those two got tired and fell asleep." Claude pointed to them. Alfonse was face first in a book and Lyon has his head on his arm.
"Hm, you could probably use sleep too." Dimitri yawned again.
"So could you, your highness" Claude teased expecting a sassy response from his lover but he only received a head on his shoulder.
"Shut up." Dimitri closed his eyes and fell asleep on Claude.
"Hm, cute." Claude picked up Dimitri bridal style and took him to their shared room.
"Ok Dima let go of me." Claude chuckled at the prince. But the blue lion leader was too tired to let go. And so, Claude removed the princes armor and laid down with him.
"Thanks." Dimitri sighed.
"So you're awake?" Claude chuckled a bit
"Barely." Dimitri clung to Claude and fell asleep again.
"Gosh-" Claude felt his cheeks getting warm, and so he decided to just fall asleep.

All around the monastery it was quiet excluding one room.
"Lady Rhea? You must have some other reason to let that snake join a class!" Byleth cried out in anger.
"Calm down. She was possessed. It wasn't fair on her part." Rhea calmed her down.
"But what if-"
"Byleth, listen to Rhea. She may be right." Sothis popped up.
"Thank you Sothis, Byleth, I promise you, if anything bad happens I will be here to protect you all." Lady Rhea hugged Byleth.
"Ok, I shall then, return to my living quarters." And with that, Byleth left the large room she and Lady Rhea had always met in.

-to be continued🤭👊-

-thank you for reading this so far
-blahtoon