Shut Up Flower Boy Band

Hangeul: 닥칙고 꽃미남 밴드
Other Names: Flower Band

Main Cast :

☆ Sung Joon as Kwon Ji Hyuk
☆ Infinite's Kim Myung Soo as Lee Hyun Soo
☆ Lee Hyun Jae as Jang Do Il
☆ Yoo Min Kyu as Kim Ha Jin
☆ Kim Min Suk as Seo Kyung Jong
☆ Jo Bo Ah as Im Soo Ah

Main Cast :

☆ 盛 骏:权志赫
☆ 金明洙:李铉洙
☆ 李铉在:张道日
☆ 刘民奎:金河振
☆ 金玟锡:徐庆宗
☆ 赵宝儿:林秀娥

Main Cast :

☆ 성 준 : 권지혁
☆ 인피니트의 김명수 / 엘 : 이현수
☆ 이현재 : 장도일
☆ 유민규 : 김하진
☆ 김민석 : 서경종
☆ 조보아 : 임수아

Plot:

Joo Byung Hee is the crazy, free-spirited leader and vocalist of the popular underground rock group, Eye Candy. Joining him is Kwon Ji Hyuk, chic Lee Hyun Soo, playboy Kim Ha Jin, silent Jang Do Il and baby-faced Seo Kyung Jong.

When their delinquent-ridden school is forced to close down, they debate whether it's even worth returning to high school at all. However, due to an outside confrontation with their new school's current ruling band, Strawberry Fields, Eye Candy decides to attend Jungsang High out of spite so they can rule the school once again.

Joo Byung Hee finds his muse in Jungsang High School and dreams of performing in a music festival. They overcome their various economic difficulties to earn themselves the Jungsang High School uniform and finally are able to enter. By taking inspiration from his blossoming relationship, Byung Hee finally finishes his composition for the festival.

Tensions flare between Eye Candy and Strawberry Fields, leading to violent encounters. When Byung Hee receives an apology from the members of Strawberry Fields and an offer to replace the drum kit that they had previously wrecked, he goes alone to collect the kit.

The members of Strawberry Fields instead take the opportunity to attack Byung Hee and beat him with a metal rod, including giving him a serious head wound. Ji Hyuk, Hyu Ssoo, Ha Jin, Do Il and Kyung Jong discover the situation and reach Byung Hee, only to witness his death as he is struck by a truck as he staggers across a road to reach them.

The story of Eye Candy is forced to continue without their impulsive leader as they struggle to realise their and Byung Hee's dreams

Personal Rating: 5/10