Personal Taste

Hangeul: 개인의 취향
Other Names: Personal Preference

Main Cast :

• Son Ye Jin as Park Kae In
• Lee Min Ho as Jeon Jin Ho
• Kim Ji Seok as Han Chang Ryul
• Wang Ji Hye as Kim In Hee

Main Cast :

• 孙艺珍:朴凯茵
• 李敏鎬:全镇浩
• 金智锡:韩昌烈
• 王智慧:金仁希

Main Cast :

• 손예진 : 박개인
• 이민호 : 전진호
• 김지석 : 한창렬
• 왕지혜 : 김인희

Plot:

Furniture designer Park Kae In is kind, impulsive, clumsy, and a complete slob in her personal habits. She lives in Sanggojae (meaning "a place for mutual love"), a modernized hanok (traditional Korean house) designed by her father, a famous and reclusive architecture professor.

Naive and trusting, she has been dating longtime boyfriend Han Chang Ryul for years despite the fact that he takes her for granted. One day, without so much as a word of explanation, he breaks up with her.

Then Kae In is invited to the wedding of her good friend and roommate Kim In Hee and is horrified to discover that the husband-to-be in none other than Chang Ryul; and that the two had been cheating on her for some time. When she finally comes face-to-face with them, the wedding ceremony breaks out into utter chaos.

Kae In is heartbroken, and determined to never take a chance on love again. Meanwhile, to keep his small firm afloat, architect Jeon Jin Ho is desperately trying to win a project bid for the Dam Art Center against Future Construction, the company owned and operated by Chang Ryul's father.

Chang Ryul's father was originally an employee under Jin Ho's father, who stole the latter's company. In order to win the favor of the Dam Art Center director, Jin Ho has to find a way to dig up more information about the art center director's favorite building: Sanggojae, which has never been opened to the public.

Knowing that Kae In would never let a man (let alone a stranger) be her new roommate, the straitlaced (and straight) Jin Ho pretends to be gay to get access to the house - and all the information that he's sure is hidden within. At the same time, the DAC director, who actually is gay, finds himself attracted to Jin Ho.

Once they start living together, Jin Ho gradually embarks on a mission to transform the inveterate tomboy/slob, Kae In. Amidst the mayhem of the makeover and hiding his true orientation, the perfectionist Jin Ho begins to fall in love with Kae In.

What will happen when the man who's pretending to be gay and the woman who thinks he's gay develop feelings for each other?

Personal Rating: 4/10