It's Getting SPICY!

Can you tell I don't take the titles seriously?

Also, if you want me to rewrite this chapter and make it a bit more panned out then I made it as I kinda rushed the reveal they all liked eachother, be sure to tell me! I'll probably end up doing it anyway as it does annoy me a bit.

!WARNING! SUICIDE ATTEMPTS, HOMOPHOBIC ACTIONS AND KIDNAPPING, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE TO GET MAD AT ME NOW!

I was walking home from school with Aso and Ayano, because her senpai, Taro wasn't here today, when I noticed some people fighting in an alleyway. Before the other two could drag me away, I followed the noise, along with the other two, who refused to leave me alone after today.

Down the alleyway, I saw Osano, Hanako, Mujo, Amao, Kizano, Oko, Osorō and Mido yelling at Megamo, who was crying, while everyone else was just tearing up.

Immediately I dashed over and hugged Megamo, feeling the rope in his hand and carefully taking it.

Everyone was caught by surprise, as they hadn't seen me before now.

I let go of Megamo and tossed the rope at Ayano, who always seemed to need some more.

"Don't yell, it doesn't help," I said, and leaned against the wall.

"But he was about to,-" Hanako blurted our, but i stopped him by place my finger over his mouth, "He just needs love a support," I responded, winking at him, everyone else getting slightly annoyed at the attention I was currently giving Hanako.

They all began yelling at eachother over who should of got the attention, until Ayano stepped in.

"SHUT UP BEFORE I TIE YOU ALL IN MY BASEMENT AND LEAVE YOU THERE UNTIL YOU LOOSE YOUR SANITY!" She screamed at the top of her voice, causing everyone to immediately stop arguing.

It took a bit, but I managed to persuade them I loved them all equally, and I had known they had a crush on me because they all blush like little girls whenever they see me.

As we were all about to depart, I heard the laughter of a yandere, everyone else did to.

We all turned around, to find it wasn't Ayano as I had expected, instead it was the guy who had tried to kill me that morning. Megamo, Osorō, Ayano and Aso stood in front of me, as they were the only people who were aware of the attempted murder earlier that day.

"Awww, isn't this cute! The big gang of gay freaks. Not only do you like someone of the same gender, you like 10 people at the same time." He sneered, getting closer and closer.

Osorō pulled out the katana he had on him, and pointed it at the boy, taking everybody aback, as no one has actually seen the delinquents use their weapons before.

He giggled a little bit, then took it a knife he had been hiding in his pocket. "Do you really wanna fight me?" He teased, almost getting Osorō, but Megamo put his hand over his chest so he couldn't make a move.

"Oh well, I got what I wanted anyway," he finished, then ran off before anyone could process what he had said. As soon as we were finished processing, we all frantically glanced around, to spot who was missing.

Aso, Asao, Oko, Ayano and Hanako had disappeared.

XXXXXXX

WHY MY DARK STRANGE CHILDREN! I REGRET EVERYTHING I WROTE IN THIS CHAPTER! I'm going to go cry in a ball now T^T
~Sponge

(Also, do you like the cover? I don't, not my best 😅)