Oop- (This is a chapter :D)

I'm impatient- since no-one has voted on anything, imma go with both, because I want that d r a m a ☕️

!WARNING! Swearing (pRoFaNiTy-), kissing without consent..? (It's not really forceful but there is not consent so I thought I would add it-), Threatening to kill people, if you are not okay with blood or anything, please go read something that isn't yandere simulator related, it's literally about killing people 😅
XXXXXXXXXXX

At the bottom of the stairs this is what I saw; the chair we had ties Nemesis-kun to thrown onto it's side, the rope lying next to it. Where was Nemesis-kun? Pinned to the wall by Info-kun, who had a knife (where did he get that-) to Nemesis-kun's neck, his free hand holding both of Nemesis-kun's hands above his head.

"Am I interrupting something...?" I questioned, folding my arms with a slight smirk on my face.

The two immediately looked at me. Due to the fact that I had distracted info-kun, Nemesis-kun swiftly switched their positions, holding the knife to Info's neck instead.

"Move any closer and I'll slit his throat," Nemesis smirked, as I stood where I was, glancing around the room for anything I could use to knock him or stop him. Much to my delight there was a knife conveniently close to me, which, if my aim was still as good as it used to be, I could throw at Nemesis's leg, making him fall or at least distract him enough for me to immobilise him.

The second Nemesis turned around, I grabbed the knife and skilfully threw it at his leg, causing him to stumble back a bit. Quickly, I ran over to him and pushed him to the ground, Info grabbing the knife that Nemesis had stolen from him.

Holding him to the floor, Info headed your the stairs to ask my mother or aunt for any rope, and help with tying him up better this time.

I heard a mumble from underneath me and asked Nemesis to speak up.

"I can't fucking breathe," Nemesis said into the floor, his voice strained from lack of air. I turned him over, still keeping him to the floor. He may have tried to kill me, but he could still be useful to us.

We glared at eachother, a silent staring contest. He had a slight grin on his face which was kinda creeping me out... this was the first time I got a good look at him, as I had kept my distance before then. His eyes were a blood red, a colour no ordinary human should have as an eye colour. His hair was also a jet black, he looked like a stereotypical villain, with exception of the fact that he didn't appear 'evil' necessarily. If you passed him in the street, he would just seem like an edgy teenager, nothing all too suspicious.

Apparently I had stopped doing the glaring part as he suddenly said, "Aww~ does the yandere think I'm hot?" Winking.

"I just got lost in my own thoughts ass-" I started, but never got to finish as he suddenly shot up slightly and pressed his lips against mine. It took me back a bit as I was not expecting it, but as soon as he started moving a bit to escape, I shoved him completely back to the floor.

"Uggg your both no fun," he said, pouting childishly. I guessed that he had tried to pull the same thing on Info, which was probably what led to the knife.

Trying to hide how flustered I was, I continued to hold him down until Info came back with my aunt, and she tied Nemesis back up, but this time with a much stronger rope, throwing all sharp objects out of his reach. (Don't throw knives kids, it's not safe 😅)

                    After that incident we decided to take turns watching Nemesis, which mostly consisted of frequent staring contests or the person watching watching YouTube videos out of boredom.

It turned out that it would take much longer than 48 hours to get us any information we didn't already know, as this man actually had a lot of security online and it would take a lot of convincing to get anyone to try and hack into it, especially since he's supposed to be dead, and when a man as rich and well known as Daichi Watanabe everyone, and I mean everyone, knows that he is dead.

This is going take longer than I thought...

XXXXX

Ooooo~
So, Nemesis-Kun got the first kiss of this book.

Idk why, i guess it just happened...

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Bye!