2

Kennia checked the time as she grabbed the remaining files on her desk, her phone in between her head and shoulder. "Yes sir. I look forward to seeing you as well." She said before muttering a goodbye and hanging up. She leaned foreword for a moment before sitting down in her chair her hands covering her stomach.

"eleven long days."

Kennia got up quickly grabbing her things before leaving her office. Her heels being the only sound in the whole building.

"I got this. I got this." She said as she continue to leave. "I know I do." 

"Yah! Ji-Eun!!"

Kennia looked up, "Oh? Ae-Bong!" they quickly ran to each other. Kennia sighed softly before pulling away, looking at her best friend.

"You look so pretty Ae-bong." She said touching her hair, the other giggled. She quickly noticed Ji-Eun's hair as well. She touched her hair and noticed how the curls sprung back. Last time she was here it went straight and almost down her back past her but.

"Yah Ji-Eun? I have never seen your hair like this." Kennia giggled softly, attempting to push it back"No really its so pretty."

"uh where is Cheon-sang?"

Ae-Bong looked at her watch, "Aish. He's supposed to be here I don't know where he is!" She looked around shielding herself from the sun. "God hes an idiot."

Kennia giggled as she looked around, shielding her eyes as well. Eventually they landed on her male bestfriend

"oh! Ji-Eun!" He started flailing his arms as he ran towards them. He grabbed the curly haired CEO and she quickly pulled away.

"Yah. People are staring."

Cheon-sang crossed his arms, "Mmm your billboards are all over America and you can't handle us?"

She sighed and Ae-bong changed the subject, "Lets go she's tired and hungry"

"So... What do we call you?" Cheon-Sang asked as Ae-bong unlocked her black car. Even though she knew the conversation was awkward, she nodded in agreement. "Yea. If you feel comfortable with Kennia we'll call you that." Cheong-sang said as he leaned on the car.

"No, No, Ji-Eun is fine. Yah! Enough about American me! Lets go!"

They each looked at her, eventually shrugging it off the each piled into the car. Kennia started to put her hair into a ponytail as Cheong-sang looked at the calendar.

"Oh Ji-eun... you picked a great time to come. The High school reunion is this weekend." He showed her the invitation. She angled her body and looked at him from the passenger side.

She was confused for a moment before rolling her eyes, "Oh I saw. I threw it away."

Ae-bong scoffed as she leaned her elbow on the window. "You are going to miss out on the opportunity too show out."

She faced foreword again playing with sleeves of her denim jacket. She couldn't help but shake her head, her face pressing on a fake smile.

"Do you remember? High school was not the best time for me."

The car got quiet, Ji-eun looked out the window. "I just... I Just want to lay low."