Chapter 22 - Dolphins are ingeltent?

Heyyy another update Thanks for the votes and comments and yes the title is supposed to be spelled like that

Enjoy xx

----------------------

[Chapter 22]- Dolphins are ingeltent?

Sitting in the front seat of Aaron's car we all sang along to the radio. The song right now was Taylor Swift, Shake it off.

"'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break

And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off" We all sang bouncing in our seats.

Before we knew it the song was over and the three little 7 year olds in the back were giggling and chatting away about something I couldn't understand.

"Hey Aaron?" I question softly turning in my seat to him.

The car stops at a red light and he turns to me also telling me to go on.

"What are we going to do about school and everything." I continue slightly worried. I'm actually afraid. I've been having dreams where Jake comes to the school. I'm still a nerd in school.

"Well we graduate soon don't we? And I'm sure everything will be fine until then. It's only 2 weeks." He assures noticing my discomfort. I nod silently as he drives again.

"Hey we will be okay." He takes my hand comforting me rubbing circles with his thumb. I lean my head against the window and slowly drift into a light sleep.

-DREAM-

"Hey Aaron I got Chemistry next so I'll see you later yeah?" I tell him leaning in to kiss his cheek. He turns his head and laughs menacingly.

"Eww, loser. Why would I want to see a nerd like you?" He scoffs then pushes past me roughly leaving me with a feeling of a dagger in my chest. Tears pool in my eyes but I won't let them fall. Why did he do that? Why was he so harsh?

I push the thoughts away and enter the Chemistry classroom. I see that we have a new teacher. Taking a seat next to a boy with a black hood on I turn to the new teacher. He looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

"Hello class, my name is Mr Austin and I will be your cover teacher for today's lesson." He announces. Ooh so that's where I knew him from. He was in the gym the other day.

"Well now we have a new student. Um Jake Mulling." Mr Austin informs the class.

"Mr Mulling would you like to say something about yourself?"

My mind and body are both in complete shock as the boy with the black hood stands up and walks in front of my desk. Pulling his hood down his face is revealed and I see the intimidating face of Jake.

Everyone is quiet. Like they are in some trance. Mr Austin stands observing us.

Jake suddenly lunges towards me flipping the desk. I rapidly stand in a protective stance and prepare for a fight.

"I knew your parents were wrong about you." Mr Austin mutters but I still hear. I give him a confused look but I sense Jake and duck to avoid his roundhouse kick.