Chapter 25 - Friendly?

Edited

[Chapter 25] - Friendly?

(Mia's POV)

I feel disgusting. My head is pounding and I am slowly losing blood. My cuts aren't healing and I have no energy. I haven't eaten in 20 hours. I know I'm about to die. I'm losing too much blood.

The wooden door opens once again but this time I don't look up to see who it is. I don't care anymore. I've given up hope.

"Mia? Mia?" The soft delicate voice calls. I stir around. Turning around I see Ashton and Ryan. Ashton holding a plate of food and Ryan with a bottle of water. I quickly sit up.

"Jake, Blake and Nate have just left for a dealing. Ashton and I stayed back to 'keep an eye on you'." Ryan gently tells me. They both sit down opposite me.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I ask cautiously.

"Were trying to help you." Ashton pushes the plate towards me and I instantly devourer the food.

"Why would you want to help me? I thought you would want to use me." I countered.

"Because we never asked to be in Jake's gang. We didn't have a choice. Give us a number and we'll call for you or you can use my cell to call for help. Whoever you call tell them to meet Ashton and I outside the green crates at the end of Black Burn road. From then on we will work together to take down Jake and the others." Ryan suggests pulling his phone out. He hands it to me and I quickly type in Nikki's number.

I would have called Aaron but flash backs of what happened yesterday in the school hall came back to me. I thought he loved me. I knew for a fact I loved him. Yet he decides to go and cheat on me with that fucking bitch!

Pushing the thoughts out my head I press the call button and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I hear Nikki's voice answer.

"Ni-Nikki it's me. It's Mia. You need to come to the end of Black Burn road. Two guys called Ashton and Ryan will be there waiting by the green crates. You need to hurry before Jake comes back Nikki. Ju-just help me." I plead through the phone.

"Okay. We're coming Mia! Just know Aaron didn't kiss Amber. He was trying to pull away but she wouldn't let him." Nikki informs me. I nod even though she can't see me.

"I gotta go. I'll see you soon." I then hang up the phone and pass it back to Ryan.

"Thank you so much for helping me. You better go before he comes back. And take the food and stuff with you. I don't want you in trouble." I tell them. They nod before taking the food and walking out.

I lean my head against the wall and think. Did what Nikki say about Aaron really true? I mean he always used to talk about how much he disliked her. Why would he make out with her?

Still doesn't answer my question about how he ignored me the whole morning.

I jump up in fright when I hear the door bang wide open. There stands Jake with a knife in one hand and a gun in the other. I gulp as he walks closer to me.

"I JUST LOST A DRUG DEAL AND IT'S YOUR ENTIRE FAULT!" He exclaims in my face striking me with the knife across my arm.

"N-no it's no-not." I whimper backing away. Oh how weak I've gotten...

"Don't tell me what it's not!" He shouts once again. This time he brings the knife to my arm and carves the word orphan in my arm then puts a number 17 at the end.

"You're a lowlife orphan and the number? Well the number tells everyone you were just 17 when it happened. He holds the gun up and points it to my head.