Looking For Sunshine (SilVale)

I stepped out. Rain cried down on the earth, bouncing up like little pebbles. Ugh. I forgot my umbrella at home.

I stood under the roof of the office building wondering what to do. Finally I concluded that I should just stay until the rain settles down. I marched back into the building and went into my office.

Tap~tap

A soft tap sounded on my door. I looked up to see Silver leaning on the open door.

"Hey~ Aren't you suppose to be heading home?" Silver asked.

"Yeah, well I forgot my umbrella at home?" I said with a sigh.

"Oh! You should have something. You can borrow mine." Silver says smiling brightly as he skipped out of the room.

I shook my head just knowing this wasn't going to end well.

About five minutes later Silver skipped back into the room with the most weirdest umbrella in his hand and handed it out to me.

I gave him the weirdest look ever.

"Do you really think I'm going to use that? It has unicorns and rainbows on it." I said with irritation and a glare.

"And? Are you judging me? You need to get back right?"

"N-No... I'm not judging you, I just don't want to be seen with an umbrella like that." I said looking away from him.

He tapped his long nails on the door. "Well I guess you can just walk in the rain then." He grinned and walked out of the room.

"W-Wait! Silver..." I thought in my head.

"Yes~?" Silver turned around and looked at me.

"Um, Can I use your umbrella..." I looked down so he couldn't see my face.

"Sure." Silver smiled and handed it to me.

I looked at the umbrella, the design was unicorns jumping over rainbows. I chuckled a little when Silver was gone. Who would've known how childish he really was.

I finally grabbed my briefcase and headed outside. It was still pouring out. I popped open the umbrella and stepped out from under the roof. With the kid umbrella over my head, the rain pattered like the way Silver would tap his fingers.

As I walked down the street I felt like people were staring at me weirdly because of the umbrella. I tried to ignore them and just listen to the cars going by. But every once in a while someone would yell something out the window.

Eighteen minutes later I finally arrived home. I unlocked my door, pushed it open, and took the umbrella down. I shook the water out a little people I stepped inside.

I turned around after locking the door to see Kai and Irene staring at the umbrella with an eyebrow raised. they both shared a look of confusion and concern.

"It's not my umbrella, I just borrowed it..." I stated with a blank tone.

"Um. Yeah we can tell." Irene crossed her arms. Obviously wanting more information than that.

"Hem, Is it your girlfriends umbrella?" Kai asked stepping closer to Vale. Irene turned and slapped Kai so hard that it left a red handprint there.

Kai held his cheek like a little boy and whined.

"Language Kai!" Irene exclaimed.

Kai whined a little more then said, "ohhh, I see it's his boyfriends."

Irene held up her hand to slap Kai again but he caught it. Kai was staring straight at me, my face flushed a little red. Irene picked up on Kai's face and glanced at me.