Kiss Christmas (Silvio Stories)

Snow blew against the window, the news had shown that a blizzard was coming. Which meant everyone was stuck inside. A group of ten individuals were spending their holiday in their friends mansion for the first year. Most of them were either friends or enemies at a time, but they all grew on each other. Each of them were to share a spare bedroom with two beds.

Irene, she wasn't afraid to stand up for herself and she's super sweet. She was paired up with the only other girl, Helene, she was also really sweet and kind. Vale, who is Helene's brother. He prefers to be in silence and investigate things. He was paired with Baviyan, who is a butler. He is also very quiet and tends to keep to himself. Salem, he's very chill and crazy in his own way. He will be sharing a room with Allie, who is very energetic and positive. Haven is adventurous and curious child. He is paired with Silvio, who is very fabulous and filled with excitement. And then there is Kai who is also adverotuos but protective. He was paired with the worst of them all, Silver, Silvio's older brother. Who is cold-hearted and beyond fabulous.

But as the snow flurries flew around outside in the afternoon sun. The ten friends all continued their own activities in silence.

Irene, Kai, Helene, and Salem sat at the dark wooden table playing a card game of Go Fish. The room would stir of silence until one of these four would call out 'Go Fish!' then the silence would stir again.

Vale was sitting in a deep red armchair reading a book silently. Something of mystery. On the floor in front of him lay two kids, Allie and Haven, drawing pictures of derpy looking humans.

Silver and his brother Silvio sat on a deep red couch. Silver was combing his fabulous hair as his brother Silvio was biting his lip and reading a kid book.

Baviyan entered the room in silence and stood behind Silver, nearly giving him a heart attack. Silver nearly jumped into the ceiling as he saw Baviyan's shadow.

"Baviyan...never do that again." Silver clutched his chest where his heart was.

Vale couldn't help but chuckle out loud, that got the bunch rolling with laughter.

Silver gave them all a cold stare, everyone of them was laughing beside Baviyan. He stood with his arms behind his back and his face expressionless.

"G-good one Baviyan..." Irene choked out between laughing fits.

Silver sat back down, crossing his arms, "What is it? Speak Baviyan." Silver's tone was bland.

"Would you all care for drinks and snacks? I could prepare something." Baviyan said calmly.

"Snacks! I'd love some!!" Haven and Allie squealed at the same time.

Silver took that as everyone was hungry, "I suppose."

Baviyan gave a small bow and headed out of the room in silence again.

"He's so creepy..." Silvio said glancing out the window at all the snow.

"He is not." Salem said crossing his arms, "You should be thankful someone like him takes care of you, and your brother."

Vale nodded, he was very fond of his own helpers at home.

"Yes, you should respect him." Vale said, then went back to reading.

In the kitchen Baviyan listened to them all speak, he didn't mind what they said. Actually, it didn't phase him one bit. He prepared a tray of crackers, american cheese, cheddar cheese, and some meat. Then with clear gloves he made some simple sandwiches. After her finished he put his normal gloves back on and smiled. Ten minutes later Baviyan entered the room with the food on his arms, he even got different kinds of chips. He stood at the larger table in the dining room and watched the others talking.