Prologue

(A/N)-(Writing style may change)

(A/N)-'Italics'-thoughts

When 80% of the world's populace are super-humans, there were bound to be changes. One of the most notable change was the new profession that was the root of every child's dreams: Heroes! In this super-human society becoming a hero, watching them save others, and battle those who use their powers also known as "quirks" for villainy, has become an everyday occurrence. Unfortunately when there are powerful heroes there are always powerful villains...

__No one's P.O.V__

Your mother (M/n), is considered a very powerful person. She was not to be taken lightly and she knew how to get what she wanted and she would always get it. She has a ton of subordinates who feared and respected her. If you were to mention her they would immediately change the topic or cower in fear. Your mother is a villain known as the "Crime Queen". She is one of the most sought after villains to date. With over 50 claimed territories in Japan, everyone feared that she would be listening. She nearly has all of japan at the palm of her hands but there was one person that had always stood in her way.

"THAT DAMNED ALL-MIGHT!!! HE SENT A QUARTER OF MY SUBORDINATES TO PRISON!!!" she yelled while reading the news paper, ready to rip it apart. A man with a snake head walked over trying to calm her down. "Pleassse calm down!" (M/n) had calmed down momentarily and angrily looked at the snake headed man. "What was that?!" she yelled. The snake headed man quickly realized his mistake, "P-p-pleassse calm down My Queen!!!" he corrected himself. (M/n) stood up from her throne. "What I need is someone is with a powerful quirk to knock All Might down a peg!" She started. "How will you do that My Queen?" A humanoid bear with an eyepatch said. "There hasn't been anyone who could even scratch All-Might!" (M/n) only laughed. "Well if you can't find anyone why not just make em..."

________Time skip____________

Your father (D/n) was just an average citizen. He just went to high school, graduated college and worked at a decent paying job. Like most he had dreamed about becoming a hero but he realized that having such a strong quirk isn't the only thing you need in becoming a hero and he lacked everything else so he cancelled his registration to U.A and went to a normal school. One night he had gotten himself mugged and because of the law he couldn't use his quirk. In an attempt to forget about his problems he went into a bar with spare money he keeps in his shoe. That was when he saw her.  (D/n) had noticed her hair. Her (h/c), (h/l) hair was so captivating! Her facial features were strong and alluring! It was love at first sight. At least it was for him. What (D/n) didn't notice was that every single person, even the man who owned the bar, had fled from the area..."What's your quirk?" she immediately asked. "O-oh ugh... Well I call it "Tag". I tag a living being with an emblem I can increase my power or I can bolster someone else's power by creating a link between me and that other person." (D/n) answered. She seemed to be pondering something for a bit and it looked like she had reached a conclusion. "Hmph. you'll do."

A/N: Your father's quirk can no longer increase his own power. He can only power up others.

_________Time skip____________

A few years later (M/n) and (D/n) had gotten busy and you were the result of said business. "It's a boy My Queen!" one of (M/n)'s best doctors exclaimed. (D/n) was on the verge of tears! "Lets name him... Oh! I got it! How about we name him (Y/n)?" (D/n) asked. "Yes, yes, whatever..!" (M/n) said without a care. (M/n) looked at (Y/n) with a sinister laugh. "With his powerful quirk not even All-Might can stop me!" 

One year has gone by and (D/n) couldn't have been any happier! 'I have an adorable son to take care of, a beautiful woman by my side, and for some reason, some the scariest guys in the facility respects me!'  (D/n) thought. When it was announced that (D/n) was picked as the suitor, they had started to refer to him as "King". It has only been a few days of that and it was starting bug him because the grunts would fumble around and ruin their sentences trying to fit a "My King!" in there. (D/n) told them that they didn't have to address him that way, in which the grunts are thankful for. (D/n) was walking towards the newly built nursery room suddenly heard crying in the distance. "Oh that must be (Y/n)!" He began to jog over to the noise and saw (Y/n) in one of the grunt's arms. "He's been crying for almost 6 minutes!" one of the grunts yelled. (D/n) shook his head with a smile and scooped up his son. A few seconds later (y/n) had stopped crying and was left with a contempt smile on his face. The grunts sighed with relief. (D/n) only smiled and looked at his now sound asleep son. Everything was going perfect. That is until the results came...

_________Time skip____________ 

Your P.O.V 

   I had just turned 5 years old. Today is the day that I finally get quirk results after one of the doctors were finished with my X-rays! My mom really couldn't stress enough that I should be combat ready for my quirk, so she got one of her strongest guys to train me and get me into top shape! It was rough at first, but my dad has helped me get through it I slowly got used to it. "The results are here My Queen!" It's time! I can't wait!!! I wonder what it could be! I hope it will help me be as strong as All Mi- oh wait, my mom doesn't like it when I mention him. Like at all. "Well Get on with it!" By the looks of things my mom could hardly wait too. My dad was next to her with a contempt smile on his face. I decided to hide near the door and listen in because my mom says it's supposed to be a surprise. Not sure why but I didn't listen and leaned in closer. The lead doctor held the results in his hand with an achieving smile on his face. As he read the results in his head his smile slowly faded. My mother had a wide smile in her face while leaning out a little on her throne. "Ugh-um M-My Q-Queen..." the doctor started, "Yes, go on!" The wait almost killing me! "I-it  s-s-says here that (Y/n) doesn't-" -BANG- Suddenly there was a gunshot. It startled me and shocked my father. "Y-you..?" My dad couldn't even get his words out. "That damn idiot was going to read the results wrong. Illiterates are one of the many things I can't stand!" Your mother pointed to another doctor "You! Read the results correctly!" The substitute doctor was trembling as he picked up the quirk results. When he read the paper he had went wide-eyed. "M-My Queen... the results says-gulp- that your son is... quirkless..!"

"WWWHHAAAAAATTT!?!?!?!?!?!"

Everyone within the base had covered their ears. My mother was furious! "Damn! It! ALL!!! All that waiting and for WHAT!?" I see my father try to calm her down "H-honey, s-so what if he doesn't have a quir-" "Shut your damn mouth!" she yelled and gave grabbed my father's collar. "The only reason why I didn't kill you yet was because your quirk was too good to pass up!" My father widened his eyes and looked sick to his stomach. 'I was only used for quirk breeding..?' I was trembling, this is probably a bad dream...

My mother was yanking my father to her bedroom. "H-hey what are you-" my father tried to start his sentence but my mom cut him off "We're starting over of course." Without a thought I slowly walked into the room and everyone in the room stared at me. For a moment everything was quiet. "(Y-Y/N)!" My father yelled. "My Queen what about the boy..?" One of the henchmen asked. "Tch, do whatever you like to em." "(Y/N)!!! GET OUT OF-" -SLAM- That was the last I've heard of my father when the double doors slammed shut.

When I looked around I saw all the henchmen give me evil smirks. The next 5 years can only be described as hell.