Class of 1-A

*A/n: I feel like my chapters are getting longer as they progress...*

--Your P.O.V.--

Today began our first day at U.A. High! Aster and I jogged out the door and made our way towards the station. We decided that we didn't want to risk being late on the first day so we left early. We quickly ate our breakfast before we reached the station. Aster and I were nervous but completely energized, (S/n) on the other hand, was asleep on my back.

I texted Kyoka beforehand that we'd set off early so that she doesn't end up waiting for us. Once we've arrived at the station, (S/n) had woke up from her sleep. I handed her a plastic spoon as I was pouring a carton of milk in one of those small cup cereal packs. She groggily rubbed her eyes and took the cup cereal.

(S/n): (Yawns) "Where are we..?"

Aster: "We've just boarded the train. We're going to U.A. early because Shun made it pretty clear that U.A. is nothing like our old school, they won't tolerate the stuff we'd usually get away with back at Besubin."

(Y/n): "Well, I mostly wanted to explore around the school for a bit. You saw how big the school was."

Aster and I continued to talk about U.A.'s potential tolerance towards Aster's Besubin antics for the entire train ride. (S/n) would ask that if she and I were going to be separated and Aster and I had to constantly reassure her that we won't ever let that happen. Finally the train slowed down and we've reached our destination. (S/n) hopped on my back and we exited the train. When we got out of the train, we were able to spot U.A. High!

Aster: (Sigh) "It's closer than I thought. I was hoping to mentally prep myself on the way there..."

(Y/n): "Me too..."

(S/n): "There it is, Big Brother! Come on let's go!!"

(Y/n) and Aster: 'Please read the mood!!!'

(Reluctantly)We made our way from the station and through the front gate of U.A. High. When we got through, we saw a few other students that decided to also come here early.

Aster: "Hey, it's that blue-haired glasses guy from the amphitheater."

Upon closer inspection, it indeed was.

(Y/n): "Hey, it is. Do you think he's in one of our classes?"

Aster: "I sure hope not! He's pretty loud."

(S/n) and I were chuckling at Aster's response until I saw a small white mouse-like thing in a suit with a scar on it's right eye greet some of the other students. Our guess is that he was one of the U.A. staff members. As we got closer, the mouse-like creature waved at us.

Mouse-like creature: "Greetings, first year students! My name is Nezu."

(Y/n): "Hello."

(S/n): "Hi."

Aster: "Yo."

Nezu: "If I were to guess, you're (Y/n) (L/n) (points to me) you're Aster (points to Aster) and (points to (S/n))the little one must be (S/n)."

(Y/n): "You're spot on."

Nezu laughs and got a little closer.

Nezu: "I like to remember the names of people that interest me. It's not often I get to see young and powerful examinees destroy our little obstacle. Besides-"

Nezu turns around and stares back at us.

Nezu: "It's not often that the quirkless child of two high ranking heroes walk down these halls (looks to me) and the emblem that you had on during the entrance exam resembles that of the Queen's so that must mean that you and (S/n) are related to her in some way, correct?"