The Entrance Exam

----Time Skip: One Month----

--Your P.O.V--

It's been a month since my sister has awakened her quirk and a lot has happened since then. One of the major things that happened was that I finally came out about my dad, who my mom was, and our upbringing. Drew fainted but everyone else were all beyond shocked. In all honesty, that was the most emotion I've seen Shun express since I came here. After that, they're still willing to accept me and are even willing to risk their lives to protect me! Tears were shed that day. Now I'm walking with Aster and Jiro to school ready to start yet another peaceful day.

Delinquent leader: "Hold it!"

Or so I hoped.

Delinquent leader: "So you must be the 'Legendary B.O.B Brawler' who took down Yuji and all his cronies!"

I grit my teeth at my nickname. Aster and Jiro tried to stifle their laughter but failed miserably.

(Y/n): (Sigh)"What do you want?"

Delinquent leader: "To move up in the ranks of course! When we beat the 'Legendary B.O.B Brawler' we'll be top dogs around here! The names Kabuto Higa! Remember it!"

Higa and his small group ran towards me but I just cracked my knuckles. I buried Higa into a wall and I knocked out his lackeys one by one.

Aster: "That is never not satisfying to watch."

The delinquents were sprawled across the way towards our school. Jiro maneuvering around them while Aster didn't care and just walked all over them. I then heard muffled grunts and saw that Higa was trying to pull himself out of the wall, which surprised me. Eventually, he pulled himself out but he was far from happy.

Higa: "Its not (cough) over yet!" (Looks to the fallen delinquents) "Get up, you morons!!!"

Despite being knocked out, only one out of all the delinquents had gotten up. The delinquent removed the jacket that signified which school he went to and kneeled down in front of me, much to Higa's shock.

Delinquent: "Your... your strength changed my whole outlook on life!!! P-please let me be your personal dog!!!"

Higa, Jiro, and I had blank expressions on our faces. I looked over to Aster who had a devious smirk all over his face. He covered my mouth before I can say anything.

Aster: "Well, if you insist." (Removes his backpack) "You can start by carrying your new leader's super best friend in the whole wide world's bag."

Higa: "LIKE HELL HE IS!!!"

Higa grabbed the delinquent by the collar and started shaking him. I noticed that we were going to be late for school so I took this as an opportunity to slip away.

Higa: (Growls) 'Damn it! His hypnosis quirk is too strong. He's out of it!'

The delinquent had a look of admiration towards me, which angered Higa even more.

Higa: "Tsk! Oi! You better free my lackey from this hypnosis before I-"

He looked around but I was nowhere in sight. Higa's eye twitched out of anger.

Higa: "DAMN IT ALL!!!"

---Time-skip: After school---

After school had ended for the day, we made our way out the main door towards home. It was a rather quiet walk, I was playing with (S/n), Jiro was listening to music, and Aster kept his teasing to a minimum. (S/n) suddenly started crying, signifying that she was hungry and I had to search for the nearest source of food appropriate for a baby. Jiro directed us to a café near the intersection and we made our way over to the establishment. After we made our orders, I purchased a few milk cartons from a vending machine for (S/n) to drink. Once we decided on a table to sit in, Aster and Jiro both looked at each other, then at me.