Chapter 2 - Flirting

"Nice to meet you, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu." She said as she properly introduced herself.

"(F/N) (L/N)" I smiled up at her as a small amount of blush appeared on my face.

I honestly thought she was cute. The uniform she wore just made it that more cute. I wonder how easily flustered she can get. I'll think of pick up lines that are café related. I probably should have thought of some on my way here or while I was waiting for kami since he informed me that he was going to introduce me to her.

Momo takes mine and Kami's order and walked away. Me and kami begin talking about random things while my minds wanders elsewhere. Mainly to Momo, and how to get her flustered. One popped into my mind as a somewhat evil smirk spread onto my face.

"What's that smile for?" Kami asked as I noticed momo was walking back with our beverages.

"You'll see." Was all I stated as Momo smiled and set down the drinks.

I noticed that the cup was steaming, obviously it's hot, and began thinking if a way to use 'hot' in a flirt pick up line.

Okay, now I have to say this quick, "You momo!" I said as I got her attention.

She turned to me and smiled. Damn that smile was cute. "Yes? What is it?" She asked.

"I couldn't help but notice that this beverage is hot..." I stated as I looked down at it then back at her.

"Yes? It's supposed to be." She said with a small giggle at the end.

"I think you're pretty hot too~" I smirked.

Kami looked at me with a shocked expression as he just now figured out what my plan was. Momo's eyes widened as a large amount of blush appeared across her face.

"Y-You think I'm h-hot-?" Momo stuttered.

"Well yeah!" I stated before I felt my face heat up even further

"Uhhh, I should get back to work." Momo stated with a nervous smile before turning and walking away.

After she left I let out a small sigh, "I think I just fucked up a friendship."

"Or! You just started a track to an amazing relationship" Kami said as if he knew what was gonna happen.

"You really think so?" I asked not really believing him.

"Yep! She does get easily flustered but I could tell she likes you. I mean, I am her friend after all!"

"Yeah, I bet." I stated sarcastically

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Nothing, nothing." I stated with a small laugh. "Let's just drink our coffee and play with the cats!" I said happily.

"That's fair" Kami shrugged

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took forever to upload

I got distracted and bored uwu

Sorry it's short

469 words [Counting this]