Chapter 4 - I Surprise Adopted A Cat

Y/N POV
--------------------------

Ah, home at last!

I'm surprised I managed to get away with sneaking this small ball of fluff home. I thought to myself as I pulled out a pure black cat with crimson red eyes. The small kitten purred happily as I pet her.

"Oh wait, now I have to get stuff to actually take care of you! Come on (c/n)! {Cats name} let's got get you some stuff!" I said to the cat as she just let out a soft mew of 'I don't care'. That's so fucking adorable. I've only known this cat for 5 minutes, but if anything were to happen to her, I'd kill everyone I love, then myself. Probably.

I left my house with the cat in an empty bag. She got herself comfortable in the bag before drifting off to sleep.

Who gave (c/n) the right to be this damn adorable? I thought to myself as I began walking to my local pet shop.

Time Skip to At Pet Store because yeh
~~~~~~~~~

As (c/n) followed me around, I was picking up the pretty standard cat required equipment, and a few toys and treats.

...

Okay maybe I was spoiling her a little with how much I was getting.

...

Okay... A lot.

As I was shopping, I ran into Shinsou. He didn't appear to be buying anything, just walking around. Nonetheless, I walked over to him.

"Yo what up Shinsou?" I waved over at him.

"Hm? Oh, hey (y/n)." He said. "When did you get a cat?" He asked, holding out his arms to take the cat.

I laughed and handed him the cat, "I kinda stole her from the cat Café me and Denki were at earlier. Speaking of which, where's denki?" I looked around, but there was no sign of the walking outlet anywhere.

"Oh, he's back at home. I kinda got salty that he didn't tell me there were cats involved. So..."

"You went out to get a cat?" I questioned, finishing his sentence.

"Yeah, that. Anyway, what did you name your cat?" Shinsou asked, continuing to look down at said cat.

"Oh, I named her (c/n)" I smiled as I went to pet her.

"Nice name. Anyway, I should probably get going. See ya later (y/n)" Shinsou handed me (c/n) and turned to leave, giving a small wave as he left.

"Later!" I waved bye to him and turned back to my shopping cart.

I set (c/n) down in the cart and continued shopping.

Time skip home because I'm lazy-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived home and set (c/n) down on the couch and went to go set up your standard cat equipment. Like the litter box, and the food and water bowl. Ya know, standard cat stuff.

As I was setting stuff up, (c/n) followed me the entire time. She would keep getting in my way as she was curious on what I was doing. Either that or she wanted my attention.

I out food in her food bowl and she finally left me alone to eat. And that's fair. Food is WAY better than people. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV to see what all was on. It got boring fast, but (c/n) came and laid down on my lap.

'I wonder when Yaoyorozu gets done with work.' I thought to myself. 'Wait, where did About my phone??'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Whoops, sorry it took forever to update-

I've had like, zero motivation to continue writing this. So like, my bad qvq

I'll try to update more, and I'll have the time since schools have been shut down thanks to the CoRoNaViRuS

Anyway, have a good timezone?

626 words {counting this}