Chapter 3 - Phone Numbers

Your POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
I didn't really drink that much of my coffee as I was more distracted by the cats. Momo stopped by once to ask how the drinks were. At the time, I was holding a cat on my lap as it purred happily.

"How are the drinks so far?" Momo asked as she looked in between both Kami and I.

"They're purrfect, like you~" I winked at her as I made the small Kitten wave over at her.

Momo blushed a little bit and giggled lightly at the small pun. Kami laughed mainly at the pun about cats, but I payed no attention to him.

Momo nodded as she turned to walk away. I watched her leave to take another customeres order. I let go of the kitten, but it remained seated in my lap. It purred happily as I lightly pet the top of its head. I watched the small ball of fluff drift into sleep as I took another sip of my coffee.

"Why didn't shinsou want to come with? I thought he loved cats?" I asked.

"You know, I think I forgot to tell him it was a cat cafe. He doesn't usually go to cafes because he doesn't really like them." Kami explained.

When we finished, Kami called Momo back over and asked is she had her break yet. When Momo answered no, Kami offered Momo to sit with us when she did go on break. She agreed will taking the empty cups back to the kitchen to be washed.

"Anyway, you got anymore cat puns?" Kami asked.

"Oh you have NO idea..." I replied while rolling my eyes. The small kitten had woken up and wandered off, leaving a cold spot on my lab due to the fact it was keeping that one spot warm.

We sat and joked around and played with any other cats and kittens that came by. A few minutes passed when Momo came out and sat down next to Kami, holding a small brown tabby kitten in her arms. She wasn't wearing the apron from earlier, so I assumed she was on break.

"Yo what up?" Kami asked as he waved over at Momo.

"Nothing really." Momo replied as she smiled slightly. I could have sworn she had glanced over at me, but I wasn't sure.

"Really? I thought it was the ceiling?" I joked as a smile appears on her face as she laughed.

Momo's POV [Switchn' things up]
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing really." I replied to Kaminari's question with a small smile. I took a quick glance over at (Y/N) and noticed she was staring at me. I looked back over at Kaminari, hoping (Y/N) didn't notice that I glanced over at her.

"Really? I thought it was the ceiling?" She joked. I started laughing because I honestly thought it was funny. It's one of those jokes most people find annoying, but I still find a little funny from time to time.

"It wasn't that funny." Kaminari stated.

"It was a little." I shrugged, tilting my head slightly away from (Y/N). The small tabby on my lab stood up and stretched as it jumped onto the table and walked over to (Y/N) and laid down on her lap.

I was gonna say something, but was interrupted by some guy I didn't know walking over to our table.

He looked down at me, "Hey sweet cheeks~ How about you give me your number and we go to my place?" He asked in a smug tone.

From across the table, I could see (Y/N) getting... angry-? "Uh, No thanks." I said hoping to get him off my back.

"Come on~ It won't hurt anyone." He pushed.

"Dude, she said no! Just back off!" Kaminari said, trying to shoo him away.

The man glared at him, "Yo, stay outta this!" He growled.

Suddenly, (Y/N) stood up and walked over to the man. She grabbed him by the collar of the shirt and pulled him closer to her, "What part of 'No' don't you fucking understand? She clearly doesn't want to so how about you march you ass back home?"

"What the-?! Where did you come from?!" He said, rather shocked.

"Go. Home." (Y/N) stated, shoving him backwards.

The man stumbled backwards, but stood in straight and collected himself as he walked out of the store. (Y/N) took a deep breath and calmed herself as she sat back down, the small tabby was awaiting her return.

"Thank you, but you didn't have to do that." I said.

"I know I didn't have to but it felt like I had to. And besides, he wasn't gonna leave anytime soon." She said as she began to pet the kitten. She let out a small yawn, as if she was drained from the encounter.

"You tired?" Kaminari asked.

"Nah, cats make me tired along with coffee." (Y/N) smiled. Her smile was cute, I'll admit.

She yawned again and stretched. We moved on from the man that was just here and began to joke around. When it came time for my break to be over I stood up and informed them that I had to get back to work.

"Awe, that sucks. Oh, wait!" (Y/N) said as she asked for a pen and paper. She got the materials from Kaminari who was also confused by what (Y/N) was doing. She wrote something down and handed it to me. "It's my phone number! You should message me when you get done!" She smiled at me as I took the paper.

I felt my cheeks get warmer, "U-Uh okay! I'll message you when I'm done with work." I muttered to her as I turned to leave.

"Hey wait, one more thing!" She shouted when I was halfway to the kitchen.

I looked over at her with slight confusion that quickly turned into being flustered. (Y/N) winked over at...me! I blushed heavily as I giggled and went to the back to put on the apron I was wearing before.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey look, part three!

Once again, took forever to upload.

My bad--

I was being a stressed bean-

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter!

1039 [Counting This]