Chapter 1

*beep beep*

I heard the sound of my alarm repeating over and over

sigh

I finally moved my arm towards my side table and click the off button

"I can't believe summer is over already." I said to myself

I got up and and started walking towards my bathroom. I did my business and put on my school uniform. I looked at myself in the mirror

"Are you fucking kidding me, my skirt is too short!" I tried to find another skirt to put on but I didn't have any. "Fucking great, I'm gonna get dress coded." I sighed and just went along with it. I grabbed an apple to eat before leaving.

(At school)

"Jesus Christ that walk to school was so long." I said to myself as soon as I walked in I heard someone yelling my name.

"Y/N OVER HERE!!"

I turned my head to the right and saw my best friend, Jisung. I walked over to him and waved

"You don't have to yell my name y'know'?"

"OOPS SORRY"

"Jisung stop yelling everyone can hear you."

"Oh- I mean oops sorry.." he whispered. I looked at him and chuckled.

"Were are the others?" I asked him.

"Oh they're on their way. But Hyunjin is already here, pfft he's probably flirting with the new girl already."

"Hyunjin" I said underneath my breath while rolling my eyes.

"Huh lemme guess he hasn't changed?"

"Nope."

"Wow what a surprise" I said sarcastically.

"Hey Jisung- oh.. hello y/n..." he rolled his eyes as he saw me

"Hello to you too motherfucker"

"Ouch you don't have to be so mean you know"

"I could care less"

"Woah woah guys you don't have to be so mean to each other you know?" Jisung said in a soft and sweet voice.

"I swear to god if I get any classes with you I'm gonna jump off a building." Hyunjin said.

"Do it maybe then I won't have to see you again" I rolled my eyes.

Jisung tried to calm us down. Hyunjin and I hate each other so much. Who knew if we'd ever get along.
________________________________

(A/N)

AHHHHH so like I'm so sorry if this is turning out TERRIBLE it's my first time writing a ff so I'm sorry 😔 PLEASE tell me if it's bad or good. I really wanna know your opinions on this ff, also if you'd like to give me some stuff to add on the ff I'll try to do it.

- love a/n💕