Chapter 3

I still took his confession as a joke and it was just pure awkward throughout the entire walk.

"My house is right down the corner. You can leave now, thanks."

"Ok cool." He said while still following me. "What are you doing? Shouldn't you be getting home Hyunjin?"

"No. I'm just making sure you get home safe."

"What do you want?"

"Nothing."

"Ok that's a lie, tell me."

"You."

"I'm serious..."

"And so am I."

"If this answers your question will you leave me alone?"

"Sure."

"Ok, I don't like you. Now Leave me alone and go find someone that likes you back. Besides why would you even like me, you hate me so much so this is a prank. Go date one of the girls that fall for you. Just so you know I'm not one of those girls." I said as I slammed my door shut in front of his face.

sigh

"I use to have feelings for him but he's just a jerk.... maybe if I give him a chance. But who would date me! I'm not even cute or pretty and I have the worst personality ever! Maybe he was just joking... I do feel bad for slamming the door in his face. ugh I'm the jerk to be honest." I sighed again and looked at my phone..

4:38pm...

For some reason my heart is beating so fast...
I'm not catching feelings am I? No no no... we're just friends.. what is happening... it's only been the first day of school and there's already confessions... it's all a prank y/n don't worry... I'll text Jisung and ask him... yeah I'll do that!

I grabbed my phone and started texting Jisung...

_______________________________
"Does Hyunjin like me?"

"WHAT WHO TOLD YOU!?"

"SO HE WASNT  LYING!"

"Shit No I wasn't suppose to say anything FORGET I SAID ANYTHING SHUSH KEEP IT A SECRET YOU COWARD!"

"I feel bad now..."

"What why?"

"Because I rejected him.."

"Nooo:((( he really liked you:(("

He's such an ass towards me tho"

"Because he thinks you like cold boys or rude boys.. I swear he's so sweet like if you get to know him:3"

"Now I feel like the jerk.."
"Give me his number..."

"EEEEEKKKK ITS FINALLY HAPPENING YESSSS OK JISUNG CALM DOWN OK... Ahem ok."

"Shut up please.."

"Ok he knows you have his number:3"

"WAIT NO YOU DUMBASS HE ISNT
SUPPOSE TO KNOW!!"

"Whoops anyways just go text him."

   "Ok thanks:))"