Chapter 4

Everyone looked at us as if we were a couple I felt a bit awkward but I finally got to my locker.

"Uhm, my locker is right here.." I said nervously.

"Oh ok I'll just wait here." He said with a big smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile back.

I looked back at my phone to check what time it was...

7:55am

"Oh shit I only have 5 minutes to get to class. I'll see you later hyunjin-" he grabbed my arm and started running. "Hyunjin What the fuck are you doing I need to get to class!"

"Pfffft have you never skipped before?"

"No! Let go of my arm I need to get to class!" I pulled my arm and fell back. I fell onto the ground but got back up. I started grabbing my books that fell and looked at hyunjin.

"Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna head to class!" I said with an annoyed tone. I walked to class as the bell rang. I got to my seat before the teacher came in.

"Good morning class, ahem, today we have a new student! Her name is-"

"Heejin, my name's heejin."

"Aha yes, heejin you can sit right next to y/n!" I looked up as the girl was walking up to me. Why is she staring at me like that.. I whispered to myself.

"Uhm hi I'm y/n-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't give two fucks." Damn this bitch mean, she'll see why not to mess with me later anyways.

"Ahaha, you listen here you little bitch if you even THINK about being an asshole to me I will throw hands." I whispered to her.

"Whatever.." she rolled her eyes.

(12:35pm)

The bell rang meaning it was time for lunch.

"Ugghhh thank god class is over! I can't survive 3 class periods." I said sighing. Hyunjin came over to me waiting for me to grab my stuff.

"Oh, what now?"

"Nothing I'm just waiting for you..." he said.
"Why are you so mean when you're at school but when your home you're like such a nice person?"

I looked at him confused "thats just how I am." I said annoyed. "Anyways lets go to lunch." We walked over to the cafeteria and sat down.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey y/n!" Jisung said.

"So are you and hyunjin datin-" before Woojin could finish his sentence hyunjin covered his mouth quickly.

"Ahahaha... what?" I said confused.

"Hahaha nothing don't worry about it y/n!" Hyunjin said with a nervous smile.