They Comfort You: Dunkirk

You breathed deeply looking at the many people in the room. You felt your panic rise as more people began to notice you. "hey I'm Morgan" the girl said holding her hand out to you, you smiled gently shaking her hand. You happened to be Tom Hardy's daughter but he got injured on set and had to be taken to the hospital so you're here sat alone with Morgan. "so how's your dad?" you shrugged not knowing the answer. She sighed before walking off, you looked down anxious and sad "guys we have to film the scene" cillian said looking at you. You nodded, standing up and following him. None of them knew about your anxiety and you wanted to tell but you were too nervous. "so we're going to film the scene where cillian and y/n have a fight about him going to war then he slaps you, OK y/n" you nodded. Chris happened to know about your anxiety and he just has to make sure "ok... Action" "why do you not want me going?" he asked crossing his arms over his chest "isn't it obvious?! You will die, you will die! I don't want you to die! I can't live without my brother!" you yelled. "grace I have to do this!" he replied. "no you don't! You're just saying that because..." you cut yourself off, looking down sadly. "because what Grace?! Tell me child! Tell me!" he screamed getting in your face. You froze breathing deeply "nothing Tommy, nothing. Forget it!" you yelled shoving him backwards. He fell to the floor, banging his head like the script had told him to. He began trying to get up but his stumbling didn't help "you tell me right now or I'll hurt you" you looked away sighing softly "look, Tommy I–I don't want you to die" he stared at you, anger flushing his face. "I'm not going to die!" you shoved him once again but he kept his balance. He towered over you before his hand firmly slapped your cheek. Tears boiled in your eyes and you gripped your cheek before running off "wait! Grace! Fuck" "and cut!" you stopped and immediately began feeling nervous. Your cheek hurt real bad but you just ignored the pain. Your eyes wondered the room and your eyes caught onto cillian who was staring at you confused. You made eye contact with him before looking down quickly. Your palms were sweaty "and that's a wrap!" Chris called rushing into the room. Everyone cheered before their eyes turned to you, you looked around confused "so y/n what was your favourite part of the filming process?" a man asked, probably writing for the press. You stared at him, eyes wide and mouth open. You wanted to say something but your voice just wouldn't come out "hello? Love I was talking to you!" you swallowed breathing deeply. "you're such a fucking–" the man was cut off by Harry "sir please get out" the man went to say something but one look from cillian sent him running "y/n come with me love" Harry said. You followed the four of them outside, breathing still ragged "what happened in there?" cillian asked looking worriedly. You looked down before snapping your head back up as you noticing cillian moving his hand. You tensed up before relaxing as you saw him fixing his hair "seriously what's wrong?" aneurin asked looking concerned. "are you not going to let this go?" you asked softly. All of them shook their heads and you sighed "fine I have... Very... Bad anxiety" all of them made pouty faces before cillian pulled you into his arms. That night you were looked after by the four men who continued to protect you until your dad got back from the hospital.