It Happens, Don't Worry

"I'm so sorry" you whispered staring at Harry nervously. He looked tawards you "there's nothing to be sorry about, love. It was just an accident. Everyone understands" you looked down at your shoes, biting your lip from embarrassment. You were filming a scene with cillian and you accidently tripped over a shoe that you had watched be placed on the floor by the director and you fell on top of cillian. "you know, I did something just as embarrassing." you looked at him not believing him at all "what? Harry styles embarrassing himself? When would that ever happen?!" he chuckled lightly, sitting down in front of the makeup artist "I was getting my makeup done by Sarah here and basically I sneezed all over her, didn't mean to but yeah she freaked out and fionn got it on camera" you smiled, feeling slightly better. You were new to the set and you were just getting to know people, that's why you were so nervous about what cillian would say. As you sat down on the chair, Katie began adding red liquid onto your face to make it look like you were bleeding. The door opened and you looked up, noticing cillian "hey guys" he said smiling at you. You smiled back before Katie told you to stop smiling as she didn't want you ruining your makeup. "ok... So the scene that plays out is that you get shot and I think fionn has to help you" you nodded, standing up. Harry was talking to cillian and soon enough cillian was walking over to you, you tried not to panic but before you could panic too much he placed his hands on your shoulders, smiling Softly "you don't need to worry, many cast members have tripped over something and landed on me so I'm used to it. You don't need to worry, alright love" you smiled slightly before nodding "ok but I am sorry" cillian tutted rolling his eyes at you "come here" he said, wrapping his arms around you "watch the makeup!" Katie yelled. Cillian chuckled "it's OK kitkat dont worry" Katie glared at cillian "don't call me that!" she exclaimed as she began fixing fionn's hair. "hey y/n! It's time to film" Chris said looking at you, a smile on his face. You nodded following him, harry and cillian close behind you. "ok I want you to be laid on the ground... Fionn and Harry you both help her over to an alley where cillian soon joins and helps to bandage her up... OK y/n" you nodded before taking a deep breath. You laid on the ground gripping your head as you groaned. "look! Over there!" Harry yelled. Harry and fionn rushed over to you before picking you up, they dragged you into the alley before laying you against the wall. You whimpered and Harry knelt down checking your wounds. "what happened?" cillian asked appearing at the end of the alleyway "she got shot... In the head. I have no idea how she survived but she did!" cillian knelt down before wrapping a bandage around your head. You groaned again and closed your eyes, as if to faint "oh fuck! Help her!" "and cut!" you opened your eyes, slowly standing up and stretching. As you began walking you tripped over fionn's foot, you stumbled to the ground. You groaned in pain "oh not again y/n!" fionn said as he examined you. You giggled and soon enough you heard Harry laughing loudly, you looked up and saw Harry on top of cillian and cillian's shoe was slightly off, you giggled only assuming he had tripped over cillian's shoe. "see it always happens!" cillian exclaimed grinning at you, he wiped his clothes off and chuckled as fionn gave you a hand. "now lets go watch that footage" Harry said holding his hand out to you. You grabbed his hand, giving him a confused look "what footage?" he chuckled. "we were still filming when you tripped" your eyes widened and you blushed.