Chapter 2

Xiao Zhan P.O.V

"Lan Zhan...LAN ZHAN!!" I shouted an unfamiliar name as I quickly sit up, looking around to come to my realisation that I am in my room. Sweats slides down my forehead to my Chin, dripping of.

"Zhan-Zhan? Are you okay?" Chuyue, my teammate suddenly pops his head in, the door slightly open.

"Y-Yes... i fine." I jerks a bit at the sudden voice but quickly answer back.

"Good to hear...by the way the manager asked to see you personally, did something happened?" Chuyue asked.

I give him a question look, " nothing happened." Chuyue nods.

"Urm I will leave you alone first, go and change too." Chuyue says, closing the door afterwards.

I stare back into the space, thinking of what just happened in the dream.

A male wear all white, standing there smiling at me.

But the next moment, his smile change. He stop smiling as he starts to fade away. I dash to him and try's to grab him but I could not.

Just than I woke up, shouting Lan Zhan, I guess that is his name.

"Wei Ying..." A voice suddenly called out.

I immediately turn to the voice," who's there?" 

But there was no one. Should be because I was thinking to much?  I told myself.

I quickly get ready, going to the dinning room.

The manger seated down there. " Ah Xiao Zhan, come here." The manger hurry me.

"Ah Mr Jiang is there a problem? Why did you want to see me?" I throw him question as I sit down, giving him no time to reply.

"Xiao Zhan, there is no problem. I just wanted to see you because you were selected to audition a new up coming drama." Mr Jiang answers back in one perfect sentence.

"Oh, an audition? Sure!" I answer back.

"Oh great! See you tomorrow here than I will bring you to the meeting place." The manger smiles happily.

"Tomorrow..." I nod as I say, going back to my room as there are nothing for the morning.

End of chapter

I apologies for a short chapter as I ran out of idea. Nut hope you guys like it!