Chapter 6

Third Person P.O.V

Skip to when the results are out :)

"Yibooooo!! You are selected for the role!!" Mr Lan (he is the manager if u forgot) immediately rush to UNIQ dorm after the results were out.

"Oh..." Yibo just nods, his mind is still on the profile of Xiao Zhan, the male who looks a like to Wei Ying.

"Yibo??" Mr Lan waved his hand infront of Yibo, "Huh? O-oh that's nice..." Yibo trails off. "Hey Yibo is every thing okay? You don't look alright." Mr Lan said.

"Yeah..."Yibo nods, "Than that's good! Oh and start packing your things!" Mr Lan said as Yibo questioned, "why?"

"Oh because you will be moving into a dorm with the other cast members." Mr Lan smiled, "but isn't the time where we start recording next month?" Yibo questioned.

"Yeah it is but because Mo Lao Shi wishes to have the cast get closer to each other so she asked the cast to stay under the same roof." Mr Lan answers to Yibo question. Yibo nods as he turns around, walking back to his room and pulls out a luggage. "Staying together huh? Nice idea Mo Lao Shi have there." Yibo nods his head as he packs his stuff.

.

.

.

.

"Yibo! Ready to set off?" Mr Lan asks as Yibo nods. "Alright let's set off than!" Mr Lan shouts as the van door shut before the van starts moving, heading towards the dorm.

The van stops in front of the dorm. "Wow it looks nice." Mr Lan nods his head as he steps out of the van, "The style is nice, traditional and modern style." Mr Lan nods his head again.

"Can we go in now?" Yibo suddenly ask as Mr Lan nods as both of them walks into the house.

"Oh Yibo!! You are finally here! Come in come in." Mo Lao Shi stands at the living room as he signals them to the living room.

"Welcome to the untamed house!" Mo Lao Shi said.

"Our last actor has arrived. So let me begin the house tour!" Mo Lao Shi happily walks off as the Actors and Actresses follows behind her.

Yibo place his luggage at a corner as he follows Mo Lao Shi.

"Rooms have already be assigned to different Actors and Actresses." Mo Lao Shi said as she moves on, point to different rooms that is assigned to each actor and actress.
.

.

.

.
"Alright that would be all for now! Hope you all would have a wonderful time here!" Mo Lao Shi happily bow to them as she exits the house.

"Is everyone tired? If no one is tired we could introduce our own selves and our roles to get to know each other more." Xiao Zhan asked as he looks around everyone shakes their head, telling him that they are not tired.

"Great than!" Xiao Zhan cheered. "We could gather over there." Xiao Zhan points to the huge round table.

All the cast that was present there gathers at the table as each takes a sit.

End of chapter

I FORGOT TO ADD THE END OF CHAPTER SO 😅