Part 1

Lunalia's pov

*Arrives at school*

"Great another day in hell"
*Walks into school past all her bullies while they tell mean things to her*

*Walks to the rooftop*
I hope I don't have to see them even though I am an autobot I just want to be alone right now and-

"Hey, Luna! Over here!"

Speak of the devil...

"I'm coming Smokescreen!"
I run over to the Autobots and put on a fake smile.

"Jeez could ya give me a break I just got here"

"Sorry we were worried you weren't going to make it here on time" bulkhead says while he rubs the back of his neck with an apologetic smile.

"It's fine I'm just messing with y'all, anyways we should start heading to class soon" I say

"Hold your horses girl we wanted to ask you something first" Arcee exclaims

"What is it?" I ask

"We were wondering if you would like to stay at our place for the entire winter break" wheeljack says

"I'd love to 😊" I exclaim in joy

"Great you can go home to pack your stuff then Optimus will pick you up when you're ready to come over!" Bumblebee writes and show's me

"Alrighty then see ya later guys 😊😄"
I say

"Bye!" They all say back

Thank Primus I get to have a break from that hell hole of a home I have and I get to be picked up by my crush even though I have zero chances of him ever loving me back but hey a girl can dream.

Time skip to Luna packing her stuff for the two weeks she'll be gone

No ones pov

Luna runs down the stairs and puts the knife she uses to cut herself with in one of her bags.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Her father asks

Luna freezes for a moment

"I'm staying with my friends for winter break" she says while turning around and looking at him with caution and fear in her eyes

"Tch whatever do what you want it's not like I care anyways" he says with a monotone voice

*Luna sighs* at least he didn't hit me...

Optimus' pov

I get a call from Luna saying she's ready to be picked up. The others may not notice her fake smile and emotions but I do. I've fallen in love with her so how can I not notice these changes. I miss the old Luna when she used to give me that adorable smile and comfort me when I'm stressed or in a bad mood, when she let me hug and cuddle her for as long as I wanted. We still do this but I've noticed that the sparkle in her eyes is now dull, she flinches every time one of us raises our hand around her, and she's more cautious and wary of others.

I just want to know what happened to her.

I pull up to her house and text her that I'm here. I see her come running out with that adorable giddy smile she always had and it made me happy to see her like her old self.

I help her climb into my truck, since she is only 4'10 and will stay like that forever, apparently, and put her bags away in the back of my truck then we leave and set for the autobot mansion.

"You excited for winter break Luna?"
I ask

She replies with a genuine enthusiastic "Hecc Yeah! Especially since it'll be with you guys". As she says that I notice that her sleeve was pulled up a little and I could see that her wrist looked weird and different though I didn't ask her about it because I didn't want to spoil the moment for it has been way too long since I've seen her like this.

The rest of the drive was just us talking about our day and such.

Time Skip to when they reach the mansion

"I'll show you your room that you'll be staying in" I say. She replies with a quick "okay". So I help her settle in and unpack then leave to go change into more comfortable clothing.

Time skip to night time and they're all playing Truth or Dare

No ones pov

"Luna, Truth or Dare?" Smokescreen asks

"Mmmmmm truth" Luna replies

"Do you have a crush on any one right now?" Smokescreen asks

Everyone looks at Luna with curiosity especially Optimus.

"Yes" Luna says

"Really!? Who is it!?" Smokescreen yells

"Ah ah ah one question per round and besides it's a secret but anyways I'm going to sleep" Luna says and walks away leaving the others in wonder of who it could be.

4:50 am

Lunalia's pov

I wake up a 4 in the morning and the voice is telling me to do it, to slice my skin open and watch it bleed. So I get up and grab my knife and walk towards the bathroom. Thankfully no one's awake for it's too early....or so I thought.

I walk into the bathroom and lock the door and start cutting I guess I was so focused on cutting myself that I hadn't noticed that 15 minutes had gone by and Optimus knocking on the door broke my focus and brought me to reality.

"You okay?" He asks concern fills his voice

"Yeah I'm fine just using the restroom" I say nervously

"Lunalia I'm not a fool, it doesn't take 15 minutes to use the restroom" he replies with a serious tone of voice

My heart drops

"Open the door now or I'll open it myself" he says with a hint of anger in his tone of voice

I start cleaning up the counters and knife as I hear the knob being messed with. He opens the door and as quickly as I can I pull down my sleeves walk backwards towards the wall.

His eyes go wide as he sees the, poorly rinsed, bloody knife. He walks towards me and backs me into a corner a gently raises my head towards him. His eyes pleading for this not to be true.

"Show me your wrist" he says softly

I look towards the ground

"Please" he pleads desperately

Without looking at him I pull back my sleeves to my elbows and show him all the old and new cuts. I feel something drop on my skin, I look up and tears are flowing from his eyes and I'm just shocked because no one has ever cried for me.

He guides me to the living room and sits me down on the couch then leaves and comes back with the first aid kit and he starts to clean and tend to my cuts while tears still fall.

"Why?" He asks, sounding choked up

Then and there I snapped and broke into tears and confessed everything about what my father, mother, and sister do to me. The abuse, sexual assaults, the mental abuse, the bullying. I told him everything.

When he was done fixing up my wounds he embraced me and we both were crying for a while. until he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room and laid me on his bed gently and got on top of me.

"Move in with us" he said

"What!? No I can't my dad will literally kill me! I-"

He pulls me into him and kisses me passionately and I kiss back wanting this moment to last forever.

"Live with us and be free from them, Lunalia I love more than anything else I pains me to see you like this, please I beg of you live with us. I'll do anything for you if it means you're safe." He confessed to me with tears in his eyes. I hug him and say "I'll stay if it means I get to love you with all that I am and never go back" I confess

Eventually we decide to tell the others later and decide to go to bed.

I feel asleep knowing that I was safe in his arms.........

But little did I know....

The nightmare was only beginning...

T.B.C