Chapter 2- Beau at the bridge

As the Abbot Family are going to their home

As the Abbot Family are going to their home. They were going through town on the train tracks, and then through the bridge.

Lauren's POV
While Dad was carrying Marcus back home I was behind Mom. Then followed by Regan and Beau......wait Beau was supposed to be between me and Regan.

As we cross the bridge I heard a noise behind Regan I saw My little brother with a toy rocket and its making a very loud noise. I tried run to him but Dad stopped me and then that moment came. I felled on my knees and cried while Mom covered my mouth and hugged me.

I was cried so hard that I seem to lost another great friend I had before my other friends had died.

Beau died and that was the last time I saw him.

*Flashback a
year ago*
"Ladies and Gentlemen I proudly present you the winner of the Spotlight dance award goes to................
Lauren Abbot"

I could still remember that time where I won the 1st place award from The Spotlight competition.

I could see my family standing up and cheering my name out loud. Mom had Beau in his arms as he shout my name out loud. Then I saw Regan doing her clapping in ASL.

As we went home, I would dance my songs that I would choreographed while Marcus, Regan and Beau would be my audience. Sometimes I could see Mom and Dad would dance along the music.

However 2 months later we got many news that once you make sounds. There are aliens that would kill you.

And from that day on it would alway remain silent. No sound or noises just peace and quiet. That's how I lived and welcome to my life. The life in peace and  I had hated it.