Chapter 4- Having Fun

The Abbots sat on the table then bow their heads as they bless the food. The family began to eat as they converse through sign language. After they ate, Evelyn and Lauren started to clean up the mess very silently.

Lauren's POV
'You can play.' Mom signed as I went my younger siblings and we played monopoly.

Surprisingly Reagan was ahead of us. Then Marcus rolled a 3. Than I got a 6 which led me to jail.

I felt like I lost again, Marcus smirked along with Regan, she started to go ahead of me. But then again I'm having fun.

Flashback
"Wait, wait Zoey? You said "Tengo un libro de ballet." (I have a ballet book.) ¿Es para mi?" (Is it for me?) I asked in Spanish.

"Si, Mi abuela (yes, my grandma) thought it would be something you would like. Why? ¿No ti te gusta? (You don't like it?)" She asked sounding really sad.

I shook my head no. "Nah, I actually love it!" I joked around her then she and Selena tickled me.

I tickled Zoey and Selena. For us, we had a non stop laughing.

Present
The flashback played behind the back of my head. My memories were about how I had fun with my friends from my dance class and school.

When Regan was about to move the piece Marcus had knocked down the lamp.

Dad then rushed to the lamp as he shushed is to not scream.

Marcus went to me then I hugged him really tight to calm him down.

When he checked outside, he saw 2 raccoons fell off the roof. Well that scared us but then again it's a close call.

(A/N)
So I added 2 characters from the flashback.

Isabela Moner as Zoey Gonzales

Millie Bobby Brown as Selena Garcia

And yes, this story includes Spanish and I know a little bit. Also my character Lauren knows Spanish from her friends and school. I will soon be adding more characters to the story in the flashbacks.