Chapter 3- All is quiet

Day 472
Regan slept on the gravel then she woke up in the middle of the corn field. Evelyn then gave her chores.

Lee was in the basement inside of the house doing some research.

He then try to Morse code other survivors from another country and then he was getting no signal.

Marcus was with his other sister, Lauren in one of the trucks. As they saw their father she tapped him with the signal 'let's go.'

Lauren's POV
We went to our new coming baby sibling's safe nursery room.

Apparently mom got pregnant again, after Beau died, we hoped in our life it would get better.

Regan, Marcus and I are making sound proof walls with papers then we glued them to the wall.

Mom made a bassinet that is sound proof also added with a oxygen mask.

And now it's time for dinner. Regan and I were helping Mom setting up the table, while Mom told Regan to get Dad.

She shook her head with a no. 'Can she do it.' She signed with a complaint as she pointed at me.

'No you need to do it.' Mom signed as she want her to find Dad.

Flashback
"Happy birthday dear Lauren, happy birthday to you!" My family and friends sang as I blew out my candles

It was now present opening time, as I went through all of my gifts, I got my final gift from Regan and they were pointe shoes.

'You knew?' I signed to her then she nodded her head with a yes.

' I wanted to give you a better pair of them.' She signed then I gave her a hug.

Regan,

It's not your fault.

(A/N)
That's my chapter 3. I know some of these stories are a bit short but I'm working on it.