𝖘𝖎𝖝: 𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖞 𝖘𝖟𝖓

A week later, Dom stood in front of the mirror in the small bathroom that was connected to Fez's room

A week later, Dom stood in front of the mirror in the small bathroom that was connected to Fez's room. She was trying on the short blonde wig that she planned on wearing later tonight. Today was Halloween. She and Fez were going as Bonnie and Clyde because, why not? Dominique usually spent the day with her parents as it was one of her favorite holidays. It was one of the few days a year that they opened the gates and let people inside the property. They would extravagantly decorate their front yard and sit out on the porch, passing out candy to kids. Oddly enough, Teresa and Juan had gotten married on Halloween. They passed out candy earlier today so that her parents could go out to dinner and celebrate which worked perfectly for Dom who had planned on getting ready at Fezco's.

She adjusted the wig, brushing a few stray hair out of her face. Honestly, she looked pretty good as a blonde. Dominique leaned up closer to the mirror to get a better look. The short black silk slip that she was wearing rose up, sliding against her upper thighs. "Baby, do we really gotta go tonight?" Fez asked from the edge of the bed. He had been watching her get ready for the past ten minutes. All she had done so far was put on a waist garter that was attached to flesh colored lace thigh highs. She had gotten distracted by the wig. "Yes, Babe. It's Halloween. The one day we don't have to be ourselves. And you already said you would sell at the party so yes, we're going" Dom said, looking at him through the mirror. "Can't we just stay home?" He whined. "And do what? Chill?" She questioned, turning around and sitting on the countertop with crossed legs.

"There's a lot of other things we could do" Fez rubbed his hands together and leaned back. "There'll be lots of other times for that" Dominique took a play right from Sharon Stone's Basic Instinct. She slowly uncrossed her legs, showing him that she had no underwear on before crossing her legs back, "You've just gotta pick the right moment." She sat back against the mirror. All she had to do was wait. It wasn't long before Fez made his way into the bathroom. Dom opened her legs again, letting him stand in between them. "You're gonna look so hot in that suit" His fingers traveled up her thighs as she unbuckled his belt, throwing it to the side. Like animals, they pounced on each other. Fezco gripped her thighs, pulling her off the sink, and wrapping her legs around his waist.

He carried her out of the bathroom and pressed her against the wall. A shriek of excitement left Dominique's mouth as Fez kissed down her neck to her chest. He came back up, connecting his lips to hers. Fez took the opportunity to slide inside of Dominique, catching her off guard. Her mouth opened wider, allowing him more access. Fezco's strokes began to get faster as she tightened around him, craving his touch. All of him was inside of her but she was desperate for more. Sex with Fez was like drugs. Each stroke got her higher. Moans left Dominique's mouth as he pounded into her harder, her back rhythmically hitting the wall. She tried her best not to scratch his back when she pulled him closer to her, closing her eyes.

Fezco sucked on the nape of her neck, running his tongue over the area. The sensation made Dom's body heat up.  A knock came from the door that was right next to them. "Yo?" Ashtray questioned. "Not right now, Ash" Fez tried his best not to groan and continued to pump in and out of Dominique. The door was locked so he couldn't open it if he tried. Ashtray knocked again. "Yo, not right now!" Dom yelled. She was almost there. She could tell from the way that Fez's strokes were beginning to get sloppier that they were both about to come. Fez pulled one leg higher, allowing himself more access to her goods. Within seconds, the both of them released. A wave of pure ecstasy left Dominique as she reached her high. Fezco stopped moving, breathing heavily next to her ear. He stepped backwards, collapsing back onto the bed, still inside of Dom.