𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊: 𝖜𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖜

"I hate how in movies, the doctor is always like 'This may be a bit cold' when they squirt the gel on

"I hate how in movies, the doctor is always like 'This may be a bit cold' when they squirt the gel on. That's exactly what a gel warmer is for" Fezco watched microscopically as the OBGYN spoke while squeezing a dollop of ultrasound gel onto Domonique's burgeoning stomach. Things were a bit tense in the City of Angels right now, so instead of renting out a doctor's office for the first ultrasound of the narco princess of LA, Teresa decided to have the doctor come to them. Her name was Constance - she had worked unofficially as a midwife for years before deciding to go to medical school. Teresa met Constance in the early 2000s, not long after she met Juan and became pregnant. The woman was a bit of a drifter back then, helping those who just happened to be around before going on her way. When the two women met, Dom's mother gave Constance a place to crash for the night before she would move on to whatever random city the next morning. Her father had left on a last-minute business trip that would cost him dearly. Nearing the end of her pregnancy, Teresa's water broke and she went into labor. With no time to go to the hospital, Constance helped her give birth naturally to Dominica the tub.

Constance had stayed around for the following years, becoming a sort of Au Pair to Dominique so she now felt that no one was better suited to care for her and her growing baby. Dom lightly slapped Fez's arm to stop him from examining everything Constance was doing so meticulously. "Can you chill?" She asked. "I'm just making sure everything is up to standard for the bean" He said, taking a step back from the side of her and moving behind Dom so that his head was hovering over hers. "The bean?" She questioned, studying the ginger hairs of the man's beard as his blue eyes graced the ultrasound screen before flickering down to Dominique. "The baby" He answered as if it was obvious. "Why are you calling our baby 'bean'?" She asked. "Because it's a bean" Fez kissed her head. "Actually, the baby is about the size of a grapefruit or a papaya" Constance said, "Which you could see right there." Just as she pointed to the screen, Dominique and Fezco could hear the sound of their baby's heart beating. It was perfectly steady, beating in between Dom's. They were both speechless. "Congratulations, parents. Everything is looking good so far" The doctor said as she continued to move the stick across Dominique's stomach.

Dom didn't care what gender the baby was. Right now, it was still so small but it was perfect. Fezco had come from such a fucked up family. His grandmother did her best at raising him but there was no lying that there were many faults in her ways. But right in front of him was a fresh start. His start. He'd be a better father to his child than his dad ever was. He'd never put his hands on his child. He'd never neglect his child. Fezco was so thankful to Dominique for giving him everything he could've ever wanted. She was laid out before him, blossoming and blooming his seed. He didn't know it, but Dom caught him trying to quickly and slickly wipe away a tear on the sleeve of his Coogi sweater. She took his hand and kissed it, allowing him to wrap his arms around her shoulders and engulf her in love. "Do you want to know what you're having?" Constance asked, handing them the ultrasound photo. Fez shook his head no instantly while Dom's rejection was a bit delayed. "I do!" Teresa's voice rang out from the side of the room. They had almost forgotten she was there.