Ch 8

December 27, 2018

I was laying down in my bed, when Kentrell call my phone.

Phone Convo

"Hello" I said

"Come to the hospital, Ben got shot" He said

I nod like he could see me

"Ok"

Phone Convo Ended

I jump out my bed, put on some slide, grab my keys and run downstairs to the door. Camryn and Ryland was already outside, all of us got in the car. I start the car and speed all the way to the hospital.

*

We run hospital and meet up with the rest of them.

"What happened?" I said

"Some niggas just start shooting out of no where. But don't worry, we found the niggas that did that" Boomer said

"Family of Benjamin Fields?" The Doctor said

"That's us" I said

"He's fine. We was able to get the bullet out"

I sigh

"He's in room 205"

All of us run to the elevator. All of us couldn't fit in the same elevator. So me, Camryn, Boomer and Ryland took another elevator. Once we got to the second floor, we run to the room. I walk in and run to his side.

"Wassup" Ben said smiling

"Oh my god, are you okay? How much pain are you in?" I said examine him

"I'm fine, now come lay down with me"

"That can wait, ya nasty" KD said

"You know what time is right?" Kentrell said

Ben nod

"What?"

"It's time on that other side" Boomer said

"Y'all can go. Ben staying with me"

"Can y'all give us a second?" Ben said

They nod and walk out the room

"Come here" He said patting the bed

I sigh And lay next to him

"What's wrong?" He said

"It's just I don't want to get hurt again. What if?" I said

"Nothing gonna happens"

"But you don't know"

"I promise nothing gonna happen. Beside this my lifestyle I live"

I nod

"Now give me kiss"

I peck his lips

"Fake ass kiss, I want a real one"

I lean in and kiss him; he kiss back. He slip his hand in my leggings and insert his finger inside me; causing me to grasp. He pump his finger in and out, I left out a soft moan as he started going faster. I bite my bottom lip trying to moan as he continues.

"Give it to me baby" he said

I grab hold of sheets as I release on his finger. He take his finger out my leggings and put it in his mouth.

"Taste good" he said smiling

I got out the bed, readjust my panty, fix leggings and open the door.

"Took y'all long enough" KD said walking in

I wave him off and lay back down next to Ben. The guys just talking, so I got comfy and went to sleep.

*

I wake up to Ben's sleep with his arms wrap around me. I carefully got out his grip and stand up. Ryland and Camryn was sleep in those uncomfortable ass chairs.

"Y'all come on" I said waking them up

They got up and stretch

I sent Ben a quick text and we left out.

Ben
December 28,2018

I wake it up to see Kharisma wasn't here. I grab my phone and saw it 6:30 in the morning.

FutureBM💚 Going home, be back in the morning.

I sit up the bed and turn on the t.v. The door swing open and a nurse walk in with my breakfast I guess.

"Here you go Sir" the nurse said smiling

I nod

"Call me" she said walking out the room

I pick a piece of a paper that was under the sliver ware. It had number on it, I just shake my head and crumble it up. The door swing open again and Kharisma walk in with the doctor behind her.

"Well Mr. Fields, you will able to leave today. Just let me the release paper and you're good to go" the doctor said

I nod and he walk out

Kharisma hand me an outfit to put on.

"Thanks" I said pecking her lips

The door swing open and a nurse came in. She unhook everything and hand me the release papers. I sign it and walk in the bathroom. I put on some fresh clothes, put on my shoes and walk out the bathroom. Kharisma got up and we walk out. Once we got to the car, we got in and she drive off.

*

We pull up to my house and got out. I got the extra key from the under the mat and unlock the door. We walk inside and went to my room. I walk in the bathroom and did my hygiene and walk back in my room and lay across the bed.

"Can I get you pregnant?" I said

"Umm no sir" Kharisma said

"Why?"

"Cause I'm still in school, maybe when I graduate"

"Mhm"

She got on top of me and lay down. I wrap my arms around her and went to sleep.

Vote! Vote! Vote!