Ch 18

Kharisma
July 19, 2019

Today is mines and Ryland's birthday. I got out the bed, walk in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I strip out my clothes and got in. I wash my body and hair and got out the shower. I dried off, wrap my towel around me and walk in my room.

"Ben!" I said

"Happy birthday mamas" Ben said smiling holding a bag

"Thank you" I said combing my hair

I put some undergarments and put them on. I lotion my body and walk in my closet. I find something to wear and put it on. I walk back in my room, flat iron my hair and put on my earrings and eyelashes. Ben hand me the bag and I open it. It was picture of the ultrasound in a picture frame that say "Baby Ten".

"Aww thank you" I said

"You welcome" Ben said pecking my lips

We walk downstairs, where everybody else was.

"Happy Birthday Twin!" Ryland said

"Thanks happy birthday Ryland" I said

"Thanks"

"Happy Birthday twins" my dad said

"Ready?" Ben said

I nod and follow him outside. We got in the car and drive off. Today I had an appointment with my OBGYN.

~~

Ben
At The OBYGN

We walk in and Kharisma sign in. We wait for ten minutes until they call us. We walk in the room and Kharisma sit down.

"Alright, let's see" the nurse said

Kharisma lift up her shirt and the nurse put the little machine thing on her stomach. The room came full with a sound heart. I look at Kharisma and smile.

"It's look like... y'all having twins girls" the nurse said

"Twins?" Kharisma said

"Yess congratulations" The nurse said hand us the ultrasound

"Thank you" we said

We walk out the OBGYN and outside to the car. I start the car and drive off.

At Kharisma's

We got out the car and walk inside the house.

"So what y'all having?" Camryn said

"Twin girls" I said

"Ha, pay up KD!" Her dad said

KD got some money and give it her dad.