Ch 12

Kharisma
January 9, 2019

"Kharisma, Camryn and Ryland get y'all face ass up!" My dad said

I groan as I got out the bed. I look in the camera and saw Ben still sleep. I walk in the bathroom, did my hygiene got dress. I walk in my room and grab my phone.

"Call me when school let out" Ben said

"Ok" I said

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Phone Called End

I grab my bookbag and walk downstairs to the door. All of us got in my car, I plug my phone to aux cord and play "Time 2 Ride" by Boomer.

At School

I walk to my locker, when somebody shoulder check me.

"Excuse the hell outta me!" I said

"Tell Ben Bree said heyyy" she said with smirk walking away

The fuck!

I walk to class; just wait until I see Ben...

After School
At Ben's

"BENJAMIN FIELDS!" I yell walking towards them

"Run Ben run!" Ryland said

I grab him by his arms and walk in the house.

"What wrong with you?" He said closing the door

"Are you cheating on me?" I said

"What? No, where that come from?!"

"Then who the fuck is Bree?!"

"I don't know no fucking Bree"

"Let me see your phone"

"Here, cause I ain't shit to hide" he said handing it to me

I unlock with my fingerprint and check everything.

"Here" I said giving him back his phone

"Now see, you let these girls get under skin. You gotta stop doing that"

"Whatever" I mumble

Ben sigh and wrap his arm s around me

"You gotta learn to trust me aight!" He said

"Ok" I said pecking his lip

We walk back outside, Ben sit in a chair and sit his lap.

"But yea, I got this girl number. She's bad too" Ryland said

"What girl?" I said

"This girl I met at school. She's just move here"

"She got IG?" Camryn said

"Yea, it's Melanin_Yaz"

I got out my phone and look the girl up on IG.

2.5k likes
Melanin_Yaz: 💕
990+ comments
YobihhMCM: 😍😍

I follow her and like her picture

"She's pretty" I said

Ryland nod

"Y'all I be back, I gotta go pick TayTay up" Kentrell walking to the car

A car pull up; which was Ms. Fields. I smile as she got out the car.

"Hey momma!" I said

"Hey daughter in law" Ms. Fields said

I give her hug and sit back in my lap. I love that lady, she's like the mother I never have.

"Ma, you cooking today?" Ben said

"Yes Ben" she said walking in the house

All of us just talk about random stuff until it was time to eat. I fix mine and Ben's plate and sit on the table. I sit down next to him and start eating.

"Hoe y'all dad doing?" Ms. Fields said

"He's doing good" I said taking sip of my drink

She nod

Once we finish, me and Ben went up to his room. Everybody else went home, Boomer drop Ryland and Camryn off. Ben grab the remote, went to Netflix and turn on a movie. He lay down beside me and wrap his arms around me. We just lay there and watch the movie.

~

Once the movie went off, Ben walk me downstairs to the door.

"Call me when you get home" he said

"Ok, I love you" I said

"I love you too" he said pecking my lips

I walk towards my car, got in and drive off.

Ben
January 20, 2019

I look at Kharisma; whom was still sleep. I got out the bed, went to my drawer and got my stash of weed and grab a backwood. I walk downstairs to the downstairs to the kitchen. I sit my weed and backwood down, open my sag, I unroll the backwood, line the weed up in the backwood, lick it and roll it. I lit it and took a hit and blow out smoke. I walk to the fridge, got the eggs, sausages out and sit it on the counter. I than grab the box of frozen waffles out and sit the down too. I turn the stove on and start cooking as I smoke this blunt. Once everything was done, I went upstairs and wake Kharisma up.

"Bae, get up. Time to eat" I said placing kisses on her face

"Ok" she said getting out the bed

I walk downstairs and fix our plates and fix us some orange juice. Kharisma sit at the table and I place the syrup on the table. I sit down, pour some syrup on my waffles and eggs, hand Kharisma the syrup and start eating. Once we finish eating, I wash the dishes and head to upstairs to my room. I walk in my bathroom, turn on the shower, strip out my clothes and got in. I put some Axe shower gel on my rag and wash up. Once I finish, I turn the shower off, got out, dried off and wrap the towel around my waist. I walk to the sink and my hygiene. I walk in my room and grab a pair of boxer out my drawer and slip those on. I grab a pair of joggers and put those as well. I got a white T-shirt out and put it on. I put on my chains and watch on. I turn around and saw Kharisma doing her hair, I just smile to myself. I really love this girl, Kharisma is whole heart. I don't what I would do if she was ever to break up with me.

Get ready for these next chapters. All lots of stuff about to pop off