💠 Nînę 💠

Damian moved away from his locker and quickly rushed over to Marvel's side, not even acknowledging the fact he was the notorious 'Spider' everyone was so fond of. He just helped Nova get him to the bench. Marvel was completely shocked by the way the Wayne boy was acting towards him. No words were spoken until after Marvel was dressed back in his school clothes and his spider suit was put back in his bag. 

"Why aren't you phased by this?" Marvel asks breaking the silence. He needed an answer, the anticipation was driving him insane. 

Damian shrugged his shoulders and replied nonchalantly, "When you came over to the manor to use the gym I watched you from the ceiling and noticed you and the Spider move exactly alike and you're the only person I know that can climb walls and shoot webs from your wrist. I'm surprised father hasn't figured it out yet."

"You can't say anything to anyone!" Marvel explains, getting up too fast causes the boy to sit back down on the bench, "If my dad finds out he'll make me quit."

"I'm not a snitch, Todd, I've known for a while and kept it secret." Damian says resting a hand on Marvels' shoulder, "I will continue to do so until whatever you're involved in gets too dangerous. I let the family know of your activities."

Marvel nods and Damian leaves the locker room, Nova sits next to his boyfriend, placing a comforting hand over Marvel's hand. "Come on, do you think you can walk or do you want to play the dizzy card?"

"Nah, I think I can walk by myself. I don't want my dad to take me to my grandpa's." Marvel replies as he brings himself to his feet, shaking away the dizziness and puts one foot in front of the other until he's outside. Marvel and Nova slip back into the crowd of students without anyone noticing. 

A few minutes later they break away to go and find their parents who were calling their names in fear, "Marvel! Marvel where are you?"

Marvel moves towards the sound of his frantic father, pushing past other students and parents. When he finally reaches his father, Jason envelops him into a hug, squeezing him tight, causing the boy to let out a groan of pain. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt? What happened?"

"Dad, I'm fine. I didn't get hurt and a crazy wolf guy attacked the school." Marvel says getting his father off the trail of what was really going on he says while his dad releases him from the deadly grip he had him in, "I don't know who it was but there was a bunch of screaming and crashing." 

Jason looks around and says, leading his son away from the scene, "Come on lets go stay with grandpa Bruce for a few days."

Marvel knew he wasn't going to get out of this one so he gently nodded his head and followed his father to his car. Marvel climbed into the back seat and lays his bookbag next to him. He buckled his seatbelt and his dad took off out of the school's parking lot and made his way to their apartment. On the way home, Marvel laid his head on the window and began to think. 

What was this M.E.C. want from him and who was that guy Marvel talked to on the phone? Who wanted him to come home? He wanted answers and he didn't know where he'd find them. He wished there was a way he could talk to someone or maybe trick them into thinking that he was on their side and then take it down from the inside. 

Marvel was pulled from his thoughts when the car slowly stopped and his father turned the key, turning around to face his son he says, "Alright pack for a few days and meet in the living room in 10 minutes."

The spider boy nods and proceeds to get out of the car slowly, but fast enough it wouldn't cause him any concerns from his father. He trudged up the stairs after his father and made his way into the apartment, going different ways when they reach the living room. Marvel heads to his room while Jason goes to his room. Grabbing the go-bag from his closet he moves it to the bed and begins to throw clothes into it and the essentials he'd need. Then when he was finished, he came across the file sitting on his desk. Letting out a small hmm noise, he picks up the file and slides it into his bag before he zips it up.