𝐈. 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

Eleanor Heinrich softly kissed her daughter's head as she gently laid her down alongside the sleeping baby boy's figure in his crib

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Eleanor Heinrich softly kissed her daughter's head as she gently laid her down alongside the sleeping baby boy's figure in his crib. The baby girl's companion, Saphira, turned in three circles laying by the girl purring. Thomas Heinrich stood against the nursery's doorframe looking at his wife and daughter with loving eyes. His jaguar companion, Gersham, was standing on its hind legs against the crib looking at the girl and her companion.

"Have I ever mentioned how lucky I am?." He questions softly with pride lacing his voice.

"Oh hush Tommy." Eleanor responded back sending him a playful glare, she turned her gaze back to the sleeping babes in the crib. "I can already see Ilah and Harry married."

At that comment, Thomas immediately got away from doorframe and shook his head in neglect.

"She's a Heinrich. There'll be many suitors." He said making her shake her head and letting out a small laugh.

Tommy scratches Gersham's head, leaving it to guard the children. The couple left and headed to accompany their friends, James and Lily Potter. As the four friends spoke in the comfort of the Potter's home in Godric's Hollow, a tall, blonde wizard apparated in front of the door with his black leopard companion, Videl. He conjured his leopard patronus and watched as it walked right through the closed door disappearing from his sight. The door opened to reveal Thomas standing there with a grin on his face looking at the man standing in front of him.

"Liam." Thomas greeted with his arms open wide, the man smiled and hugged his younger brother.

They stepped inside and Eleanor quickly got to her feet and greeted her brother-in-law.

"Liam, it's great to see you." She said hugging him.

"Is she ready?" William asked referring to his niece as he finished greeting the Potter's.

"She's upstairs napping with Harry." Lily Potter tells him.

William nodded and headed in the direction of the nursery where his niece was located with Videl in front of him. Upon entering the room, Gersham stood up in alert ready to attack but stood down when it noticed who it was. William petted the jaguar and let his leopard greet its brother. He couldn't help but look at the sleeping children, his gaze lingered on his niece that was cuddling with Saphira that was in the form of a leopard cub. They were so innocent and possessed no harm to anyone. It was all due to a deranged man who deeply believed in a prophecy and was willing to kill two children to achieve unbelievable power. William carefully picked up his niece causing Videl to grab the cub in its mouth and carrying them downstairs, so her parents could bid their daughter and her cub goodbye.

Thomas stopped pacing and Eleanor quickly stood at his side and grabbed his hand, William got close to his family holding his niece. Eleanor took a step first and kissed Thailah's head and rubbed her finger alongside the cubs face.