𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

The Heinrich name belonged to one of the most powerful and prestigious wizarding families in America

The Heinrich name belonged to one of the most powerful and prestigious wizarding families in America. They were part of the original thirteen when the MACUSA was founded. The Heinrich's were descendants of Webster Boot, one of the first two students to attend Ilvermorny when first founded and the founder of the Wampus house named after his favorite animal. The Wampus house was the Heinrich family's house, every member born into the family would get sorted into the Wampus house. The Heinrich family crest consisted of a lion and a panther, a lion due to every member being born with an animal companion in the shape of a big cat, and a panther due to the Wampus Cat. The family held a strong connection to the Wampus Cat as they could not be affected by its powers of hypnosis and legilimency. There was a myth that many believed, a Wampus Cat had imprinted on the first Heinrich, Mikael, becoming his protector.

It is unknown how the Heinrich's have been able to have animal companions develop that represent them. When each member of the family is born, their animal companion develops. The connection between both family members and companions is indescribable, they can communicate with each other and others. The animals can communicate with the other family member's animals. Both have a strong connection can alert any other family members of any injuries or dire need for help. It is believed that when they have come of age, their animal companion settles to represent the Heinrich family's souls and when the family member has passed away, so does their companion.

Some members of the Heinrich bloodline could perform wandless magic while others had a gift. All members were well respected amongst the wizarding community, with the power and influence they held, no one wanted to get on the wrong side of a Heinrich. Despite some of the members that married into the Heinrich family were half-bloods or no-maj born, children born from those marriages were seen as pure-bloods as they carried the Heinrich name and blood.

Throughout the family's bloodline, the majority of the births were males, the name never died out. The family has an ancestry book that tells the story of every member of the Heinrich family bloodline from birth to death. There were no females born into the family. Thomas Heinrich was the first member to have ever conceived a female into his family bloodline. The young baby girl was doted on from every single one of her family members and those close to them.

Thailah Heinrich from the first moment she was presented to those in the wizarding communities from both her parents' background, held an unspoken authority that could only be described as the usual aura every Heinrich member holds. Thailah held a fascinating connection with the Wampus Cat. On the day of her birth, a female Wampus cat appeared during the birth, when releasing her first cry, Thailah was comforted by the female. As the years went on, the young girl would find herself in the presence of a Wampus cat watching over her and her companion, radiating the same aura of elegance and power that was carried by both her families.

Upon the news of Thailah's birth, many could not wait to bring up a proposition of alliance through marriage or she would be part of the demise or rise of a dark wizard. The young girl born from a powerful member of the Original Thirteen, and from a strong-willed member of the Sacred Twenty-nine.

________

THAILAH EMERY IRENEA HEINRICH

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

BORN 25 June 1980
BLOOD STATUS Pure-blood
NATIONALITY English, American
ALSO KNOWN AS
Ilah (most common)
• Irenea
• Emery
• Lady Heinrich
• Kenton
• Princess
• Noble Thailah
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
SPECIES Human
GENDER Female
HAIR COLOR Blonde
EYE COLOR Green
SKIN COLOR Fair
RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION
FAMILY MEMBERS
• Webster Boot (paternal ancestor) †
• Mrs. Boot (paternal ancestor) †
• Mikael Heinrich (paternal ancestor) †
• Esther Heinrich (née Devineaux) (paternal ancestor) †
• Frederik Heinrich (paternal ancestor) †
• Nikolas Heinrich (paternal ancestor) †
• Rebekah Heinrich (née Stefano) (paternal ancestor) †
• Freya Heinrich (née Stefano) (paternal ancestor) †
• Emerson Heinrich (paternal grandfather)
• Alexandrine Heinrich (née Le Domas) (paternal grandmother)
• Thomas Heinrich (father) †
• Eleanor Heinrich (née Kenton) (mother) †
• William Heinrich ( paternal uncle)
• Robert Heinrich (paternal uncle)
• Matthew Heinrich (paternal uncle)
• Kathryn Heinrich (née O'Conner) (aunt by marriage)
• Laura Heinrich (née McBryde) (aunt by marriage)
• Ophelia Heinrich (née Oswald) (aunt by marriage)
• Marcellus Kenton (maternal grandfather) †
• Seraphina Kenton (née Alistair) (maternal grandmother) †
• Helena Delamere (née Kenton) (maternal aunt)
• Edward Kenton (maternal uncle)
• Sebastian Delamere (uncle by marriage)
• Elizabeth Kenton (née Marshall) (aunt by marriage)
• Nathaniel Delamere (maternal cousin)
• Anderson Delamere (maternal cousin)
AFFILIATION
LOYALTY
• Heinrich Family
• Kenton Family
• Le Domas Family
• Alistair Family
• O'Conner Family
• McBryde Family
• Oswald Family
• Delamere Family
• Campbell Family
• Celia Roberts
• Harry Potter
• Hermoine Granger
• Weasley Family
• Albus Dumbledore
• Hogwart School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
• Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
• Magical Congress of the United States of America