11

Jess POV

YEAHHH IM BACK BITCHES!!!!! It was hard to get Cam back he was kinda iffy about it first and then I laid this good good on him. I can't believe he got that bitch pregnant , he was supposed to be my baby dad NOT HERS ! That's okay because once I trap him he will be all mines and that BITCH will be out the picture.

I decided to call Cam over to put my plan in place.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hey Daddy, You coming Over Tonight?

CamZaddie: Only If You Going To Give Me Some Of That Wet Wet

Me: You Already know Be Here In 5

CamZaddie: Ared on My Way

*Phone Convo Ended*

Just when I got off the phone with Cam I put a red and black lingire set and sprayed on some sweet perfume. I opened the door seconds later to see a lustful looking Cam. Soon as I let him in he pressed his lips against mines knowing me I couldn't resist long enough until I gave in.

Cam picked me up never breaking the kiss carrying me up the stairs. When we made it to my room I fell on top of cam still kissing and touching all over Cam's body. It wasn't long until Cam took over and stripped me from my lingire and started hitting all the right spots. My moans and his groan filled the room. His phone started to ring but we ignored it.

Carmen POV

I was calling Cam's Phone because when I woke up he was gone. He wouldnt answer I tried again and he answered.

Me: Hey Baby I- I stopped talking because I heard moaning I know cam and this bitch don't wanna get fucked up. I listened a Lil longer and found out it was that bitch jess. So I kindly threw on some black sweatpants and black sweat shirt with my black Jordan's I decided to take my keys to my black BMW.

I followed my tracking device that I got put on Cam phone because I know once a cheater always a cheater. Once I pulled up to my destination I knocked on the door and when this bitch came down half naked I lost my mind. I jumped on that bitch and started pounding her shit in. Cam pulled me off of her and took me outside and I lost it.

Me: CAM WTF YOU DOING HERE WITH THIS BITCH ANY FUCKING WAY I KNEW I SHOULDNT HAVE TRUSTED YOUR ASS.

Cam: Yo chill you can't be fighting with my seed I'm Sor-

Me: IM NOT EVEN TRYNA HEAR THAT SHIT FUCK YOU IM DONE DONT CALL ME UNTIL THE BABY IS BORN IM DONE .......... FOR GOOD THIS TIME

Cam: No Cc don't do this you need me and I need you

Me: I don't need you but your seed does always remember that bye Cameron Johnson have a nice life.

Carmen POV

9 months later......

After I left Cam I decided to move on I had a beautiful baby girl I named her Teyana Robinson she is so precious she looks just like her father. But enough of that I moved on I found a new boyfriend he has light carmel skin with brown eyes with a smile to die for. His name is Zhaire I met him when I was on my way to my doctors appointment. And we hit it off we've been dating for 5 months but I'm still in love with Cameron. But I can't take him back ......... YET