12

Cameron POV

Every since , that night at jess house there's not one night that I dont think about Cc I need to see my baby girl. I need to get my girl back I cant sleep without her underneath me I cant eat without hearing her beautiful laugh I just cant live right without her in my presence.

Where did I go wrong with this one I let a good girl go. But no matter what I will always be down for her we been through so much shit together to just give up on each other so fast on something so little. But I know what I need to do I gotta talk to her and show her that I'm serious. I decided to call her.

Phone conversation:
Cc: Ummmm Hello?
Me: H-Hey umm how you been
Cc: I'm good how about you ?
Me: Not soo good without you in my life
Cc: Listen im not even gonna hold you im missing you like crazy but I think its best for us to be apart for a while
Me: Okay but promise me something
Cc: Sure whats up
Me: That we will be bestfriends until then
Cc: Sure bestfriend how about we meet up. Me , you , and OUR daughter
Me: Sounds good meet me at IHOP
Cc: Alright see you there bestie
*Conversation over*

Carmen POV

I decided I had to find a way to get over Cameron was to get a new boyfriend but it just makes me think about him more. Just my luck Cam wants to meet up with me. And me being under his spell I agreed. We gonna me at IHOP my favorite place in Philly.

I got out of bed for the first time in a long time did my hygiene and put on my black fitted Louis Vitton dress with the slit on the side showing my sexy long legs with my red bottoms. After I admired myself a little more I grabbed my keys to my black BMW and headed to IHOP.

CAMERON POV

I was waiting patiently for Carmen to come. Just when I was about to call her she pulled up in her black BMW and entered IHOP looking like a model. With her long chocolate legs with her wide but slim hips sitting on the hour glass figure she den got thick. I was interrupted from my thoughts when she came and sat down

"Hello Cameron see something you like?" She said seductively

"Maybe and if I do can I have it?"

"Maybe but I can't your my bestfriend remember?" She answered in a duh tone

"Maybe I want to be more than you're bestfriend" I said lightly touching her soft thick thighs under the table causing her to let out a soft moan

"I have a boyfriend so that will never work" she said while licking her lips

"How about we take this to the bathroom?" I said grabbing her hand and dragging her to the men's bathroom locking the door.

Carmen POV
"I have a boyfriend so that will never work" I said while licking my lips

"How about we take this to the bathroom? He asked as he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the men's bathroom and locking the door

When we got in the bathroom we were immediately hot for each other. My pussy was dripping wet just from his touch. His lips lightly kissing my kitty kat brought chills to my body. Felt like I was in heaven when he stuck his tongue in and out of me he went faster and faster until in climaxed and he licked me clean. Once he revealed his hard manhood I wanted it inside me. So I whispered " I want it NOW!"  Once I said that he slowly but roughly jammed himself inside of me.  It was pleasure and pain at the same time and it drove me crazy.  "Im about TO CUM" I semi yelled in his ear. "Wait for me" he replied as he went faster in and out until I came all over his manhood.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After our little episode in the bathroom we headed our separate ways and decided to maybe just maybe we can do that again.

Cameron POV

After the IHOP sex which was fucking bomb I miss that I need to get her back but I gotta get her punk ass boyfriend out the picture then I can have her all to myself.

Carmen POV

After I got home from IHOP I felt better than ever and I'm guessing Zhaire noticed because he went crazy.  This bitch ass nigga had the nerve to put his hands on me. He fucking crazy if he think he getting away with that. He must've thought I was one of them sweet bitches that don't fight back I tore his ass right on up all he got me fucked all the way up. I fucked him up and kicked his ass out Im through with him.  I guess it's on to the next.

After the whole IHOP situation i decided to call Cam to tell him how it is. Moments later Cameron was walking over to my black BMW and I had to show him what happened in IHOP was a one time thing until he gets his shit together. He tried to kiss me but I pulled away.

"Listen Cameron this was a one time thing until you can get Ya shit together forever. You can still see baby teyana but me and you should not be together again. This is not a good bye it's a see you later. I calmly explained

"Fine I'm cool with it. I gotta go"

Comment Votee Tell Me How Im Doing
Any ideas dont be afraid to say them