/2/

bambam doesn't care anymore because his feelings aren't good for him and he knows it.

he should stop hooking up with jackson when he's only catching feelings, even though jackson still claims to be straight and will never want more than a few hook ups a week.

"gyeomie," bambam whines to his best friend as he crawls on his bed. bambam looks like a little kitten as he nuzzles his face against yugyeom's arm, "boys are so dumb."

yugyeom has just found out what's going on with bambam and jackson because bambam tells him everything. and yugyeom just wants bambam to talk to jackson about it but bambam is too stubborn to listen.

"i don't want to. at least this way, i get to have really good sex."

"but jackson tells you that you're like a girl just so he doesn't feel gay. and you don't get any emotional support from just hooking up with him."

bambam sighs and closes his eyes for a few seconds before he opens them and continues the conversation, "i just like him, yug, and if that means only hooking up with him, then i'm okay with that."

"jesus you're so dumb," yugyeom mumbles as he pulls bambam into a hug, "i love you, bammie."

"i love you, gyeomie."

-

bambam knows that yugyeom is right. but that doesn't mean he listens, because once he leaves his best friend's house, he gets a call from jackson and immediately makes his way over there.

"my parents are in china. let's do it on the couch," jackson says, immediately connecting their lips in a rough kiss and walking bambam to the couch.

leave it to jackson to forget to lock the door when he invites bambam over to hook up after also asking his friends if they want to hang out.

bambam isn't the one who notices that jackson friends are watching them have sex because he's a bit preoccupied with jackson sucking hickies onto his neck. it's jackson who notices when he sits up and happens to glad to his right and see his friends standing there with shocked expressions on their faces.

jaebeom is covering youngjae's eyes and jinyoung is covering his ears so he can't hear bambam's obscene moans as clearly. mark is just watching, trying to figure out if this is really life.

jackson moves away from bambam, making bambam whine from how fast he's by himself and then a blanket is thrown over him and he finally bothers to look at where jackson is staring.

"what the fuck?" mark finally says, breaking the extremely awkward silence once jackson's pants are on because he refuses to talk to jackson if he can see that much of him.

"me and bambam hook up," jackson admits because he can't very well lie in this situation with all that they've seen.

"fuck you, jackson," youngjae says, turning around to leave the house and go out to his brother's car.

"what's his problem?" jackson asks, taking a second to look at bambam and sees how embarrassed he is.

no one knows so everyone looks over at bambam because he was he last person anyone expected to see at jackson's house.

the blanket is only covering his lap so his skinny body and legs are on show. they can see the bruises on his neck that jackson had left there.

"do you guys mind turning around so i can put my pants on?" he asks, glad they all listen. well, all except for jackson who stares and slaps bambam's bare butt and receives a smack on the arm from bambam.

bambam puts all his clothes on and slides past the three standing in front of the door. "i'm going home. you guys have fun with your talk."

jackson scoffs but knows bambam doesn't need to answer to his friends.

"well, since you're apparently fucking bambam, i guess i'll tell you that i'm bi and have a crush on his best friend," mark says bluntly.

"yugyeom kim?" jinyoung asks, receiving a nod to confirm, "he's cute."

"are you gay, or something?" jaebeom asks and they all roll their eyes when jackson says no.

"okay, jackson, but i think having sex with a guy is kind of gay," jinyoung says and sits on the chair because there's no way he's sitting in the couch jackson was just having sex on.

"he's like a girl," jackson argues but his friends aren't listening to his insane argument.

"sure, jackson."

jaebeom leaves to take youngjae back home and doesn't go back to jackson's because he has to figure out why he got turned on watching jackson and bambam have sex.