/11/

bambam is tired as he makes his way to his locker. he's so confused about why jackson never came back and didn't even tell him that he wouldn't. he's sad, he wanted to hang out with jackson after the bad day he had.

he is so tired he accidentally tries to open the locker next to his instead of his own. he doesn't even want to go to class but he knows he needs to.

in the hallway, jackson passes bambam but completely ignores him, even after making eye contact with him. and it makes bambam feel 10 times worse than he already did.

yugyeom hates seeing bambam so bad but he won't even explain what's wrong until they're leaving school at the end of the day. even at lunch, bambam kept it to himself.

"jackson never came back to my house last night and today in the hallway he just completely ignored me." yugyeom knows that he's trying so hard not to cry because he doesn't want to burst into tears while he's still in the school and it makes yugyeom so sad to see.

yugyeom looks around, seeing jackson standing by the stair case that leads to the gym, talking with one of the other guys on the basketball team. he doesn't say anything and just walks away from bambam, knowing he won't follow him when he sees jackson there.

yugyeom might be younger, but he's taller than jackson and it gives him an advantage when he pushes him against the chain link that separates the staircase from the open hallway.

"why are you messing with bambam?"

"what would i be doing with that fag?" jackson spits back, pushing yugyeom away so he can stand straight but yugyeom just steps closer again.

yugyeom can't say anything in response because mark and jinyoung run over and separate the two, jinyoung pulling yugyeom away while mark keeps jackson where he is.

"what's happening?" jinyoung asks calmly because someone in the situation needs to be calm.

"tell jackson to leave bambam alone," yugyeom says, jerking his way out of jinyoung's hold so he can go back to bambam and they can leave.

yugyeom grabs bambam's hand as they walk out of school, attempting to calm himself down for the sake of his best friend.

"yugyeom," jinyoung calls from behind them, making the younger boys stop walking and turn around, seeing jinyoung and mark jogging towards them, "we'll take you guys home."

mark looks pissed and it makes bambam nervous. is mark mad at him? is he on jackson's side? do they even know what's going on?

bambam and yugyeom sit in the backseat of mark's car. well yugyeom is sitting, bambam in laying with his head in yugyeom's lap.

they get to bambam's house first but bambam asks them to wait while he runs inside really quick. he comes back out with jackson's letter jacket. he hands it to mark through the front window.

"can you give that back to him? i don't wanna see him to do it."

mark nods and puts the jacket in the passenger seat because jinyoung has moved to the backseat with yugyeom. when he turns around, bambam is already walking back up to his house.

"what was your plan? beat up jackson?" jinyoung asks, mark turning around after putting his car in park.

"no i just wanted to tell him to leave bambam alone. he's messing with his feelings."

"do you want us to take you home?" mark asks because he really can't tell if yugyeom wants to be alone because he seems a bit happier when jinyoung places his hand on the back of his neck.

"no," yugyeom admits softly, feeling embarrassed about wanting to hang out with them but he doesn't want to go home.

they go to jinyoung's house. and it's a lot different looking when yugyeom is sober and not trying to run out of the house as fast as possible.

they sit on the couch, yugyeom between the other two until he decides to lay down, his head in mark's lap and his feet in jinyoung's.

"sleepy little boy," mark says as he lets his hand sit on yugyeom's neck, rubbing the skin with his thumb, occasionally tracing the boy's jawline.

"my mom will be home soon so we can go up to my room before he falls asleep," jinyoung says, moving yugyeom's legs off of him so he can stand up.

in jinyoung's bed, yugyeom just gets more comfy than he had been before. he doesn't even feel awkward with the two of them anymore, it just feels right. along with his head in jinyoung's lap, he now has his arms wrapped around his waist and his face pressed against his tummy. jinyoung play with yugyeom's hair while he and mark watch a movie.

"are you asleep, gyeomie?" mark asks and when he doesn't get an answer, he and jinyoung talk about what they need to talk about, also discussing jackson just a bit.