Do you wanna be on a game show?!? [Fluff-Angst]

So I saw this Japanese game show and I don't know. Kinda thought it could work for a one-shot idea. Don't worry there's no death or anything in it. I mean there's a shower scene but nothing really explicit. So enjoy!

"Only Mr. Irwin would know where Mrs. Karen would be at the time of the Murder! Because he WAS the murderer!" The whole court room was filled with chatter and shock. The sound of the gavel being slammed down followed by a familiar "ORDER" silenced the room once more. "Mr. Wright, are you saying that the witness Mr. Irwin was actually the murderer?!" The man standing behind the defense stand smiled.

"Precisely your honor!" The man in the witness stand began to sweat. "And I know exactly how he did it!". "Y..you have no proof I did it!" The witness yelled. The judge nodded. "Well Mr. Wright. Do you have any evidence that proves that Mr. Irwin is the murderer?" Phoenix took in a deep breath before presenting the evidence that would blow the whole case wide open. With a bit of explaining, the truth was revealed."So with a finishing blow, The witness ended his wife's life so he could get her insurance money, which would be over 3 million dollars!"

The room erupted with more conversation. However, instead of the judge silencing the court, the witness did it himself. "I HAD TO KILL HER! SHE WANTED A DIVORCE AND I WOULD HAVE GONE UNDER!!" Quickly slapping his hands over his mouth, he tried to take it back. But you can't take back what's already said. "I have heard enough. I find the defendant, Imma Inocent..."

NOT GUILTY

Confetti flew all over the place as the Judge hit the Gavel, finalizing his decision. Mr. Irwin shouted as he was dragged away by the bailiffs. Once everyone exited the court, Mr. Wright was tackled from behind by his assistant. "NICK! We did it! We proved Ms. Inocent innocent!" (I'm so creative) Phoenix gave a proud laugh. "Yeah! We did it!" As the two continued to talk, someone behind them cleared their throat.

Turning around, both saw a familiar red suit. Miles Edgeworth stood there awkwardly, shifting the weight of his body from one leg to the other. "Um..hello Wright. You did..." he paused. "Well." He said, not used to giving compliments. Phoenix scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah. You did good yourself! I thought you had me." Glancing at the two of them, Stars gathered in Maya's eyes as she saw her 'ship' coming true. Excusing herself, she quickly sped off to give them their alone time.

Once they where sure she was gone, and no one was around, they shared a quick kiss. The two didn't want people to know about their relationship. It may affect their jobs, possibly never being able to see each other in the court again. "So Wright...". There was a silence. "It's been a while since we have been able to spend... quality time together so I got us a room at a resort to stay at for the weekend." The black haired man gasped before crushing his lover in a bear hug.

"Oh Miles you shouldn't have! Thank you!" As both men fell to the floor, Wright continued to smother his silver eyed boyfriend underneath him. After a little bit of asking... actually begging Phoenix to get off of him, he did. But not after giving tons of  kisses. When the duo got up, Edgeworth scolded his immature lover for messing up his "perfect" hair.

~Timeskip because I can~

Miles and Phoenix had packed a few things and headed off on their journey. Luckily enough for them, Maya had to go back to Kurain for more spirit training, so they didn't have to worry about her asking questions. It was a little bit of a drive, but nothing too much. When they arrived, Phoenix immediately noticed the place was massive. The building was at least 11 stories high. The outside was decorated with red and gold with a view of the ocean. If you wanted to go spend some time at the beach, it's right behind the resort. It was beautiful.

The defense attorney stayed behind, jaw hung open as he marveled at the huge building. Edgeworth only glanced up at it before walking in. Going up to the reception desk, Miles told who he was and that he booked a room for him and his colleague. One finished basking in the glory of where he would be staying, Phoenix ran into the building to meet back up with Miles. He was waiting for him in the lobby.