Yves

Yves's POV

I want something new.

This place has all of the good stuff in it but something feels off. It doesn't feel good at all. I am eating right now with 5 other girls. The food is the same as yesterday and tomorrow. The teacher is standing in the furthest corner as usual, watching us eat. I turned to Vivi and saw her disgust at the repetitive food.

"Vivi, are you okay?" I asked slowly because Vivi can't speak english fluently. (let's pretend korean is english cuz idk korean even if i tried)

"I... okay." Vivi answered with a smile after putting a thumbs up.

Vivi is a very pretty girl; I admire her. However, Vivi is different. She is created without a purpose, hence the inability to speak at all, but she's slowly learning. The teacher doesn't teach her anything because Vivi can do anything in anyway that she wants. She can solve a cubic inequality and have the answer in a split second; she can copy a painting from Da Vinci in 10 minutes, she can run faster than light. But what saddens me the most is her punishment if she ever leaves Eden:

she becomes mortal.

"Yves, do you want my apple?" Chuu asked me with an ear-to-ear smile. She is sooooooo cute. If only I could kiss her...

"I'm fine, Chuu. Thanks for asking." I refused while giving her my iconic smile because I know she's weak to it.

"Okay!" She said while maintaining her cheery aura. She went back to bothering Gowon which I can see that Gowon enjoys.

Chuu and Gowon has been close ever since and they're inseparable. Wherever Gowon is, Chuu is there and vice versa. They're up into each other's nose and they enjoy each other's company a lot.

Olivia, on the other hand, has an interesting story to tell. She is the most normal amongst us. She shows the least of emotions and the most secretive. I sometimes approach her with the utmost gentleness because I don't know her that well.

And as for the last girl of Eden...

she's missing.