Gowon

Gowon's POV

The one & only reason that I stay in Eden is Olivia. I am worried for her. I have talked to her and she is up to no good. She is scared. Scared for something inevitable and I can not decipher what's scaring her.

It's currently recess and I'm walking alongside Olivia. Not one word has been spat ever since we left the table.

"How was your night?" I asked. Gosh, that's a dumb question. But I guess it's enough to break the silence between us.

"Huh?" She said back without looking at me. She's busy scanning the greenery outside. "What do you think is out there?" she asked curiously.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Do you ever think of what's out there? What if there's other girls like us out there?" She continuously said leaning over the window bit by bit.

"Olivia, you know what happens when we leave Eden." I said softly, not wanting to destroy her curiosity.

"AREN'T YOU CURIOUS OF WHAT'S OUT THERE? OF WHAT LIFE IS OUTSIDE THIS PLACE? AREN'T YOU TIRED OF THIS PLACE? WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING BUT THE SAME OLD SHIT WE'VE BEEN DOING FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES. I WANT TO GO OUT THERE AND EXPLORE. HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS DAMNED PLACE. I WANT TO BE FREE." Olivia fired back at me at full volume. I slowly retreated from her as I felt warm tears drip from my eyes.

I ran away.

After some time of running away from Olivia, I finally found Chuu peeking over someone. I tapped her shoulder and got her super startled.

"Please don't do that ever again." Chuu whispered catching her scared heartbeat. "Look it's Hyunjin. I feel bad for her but she deserves it for disobeying Eden."

Hyunjin is duller than a wet dandelion. She is sad. No. Heart broken. Her love for Eden and the girls have died and now as worthless as Vivi.

"Chuu, I think it's a bad idea to peek on her. Let's give her some privacy before she leaves Eden." I softly whispered to her, sympathizing for Hyunjin.

'She doesn't deserve this. Eden is wrong.'