Fallen Angel

Third POV

It's been three days since Hyunjin left Eden and delved into the forest. All of the girls wished her farewell even though it's not for the good.

Chuu and Gowon continues to internally battle themselves whether Eden's actions served Hyunjin with justice...

or if she deserved a second chance.

Yves is incredibly angered by Eden's punishment to Hyunjin and had devised a way to find Hyunjin in the forest. She ought to bring Vivi with her and explore the mystical contents of the forest. In two days, Yves executed her plan to search for Hyunjin and found nothing.

Yves and Vivi came back to Eden with dirtied socks and frizzy hair. They saw Olivia looking at them maliciously from the balcony. Olivia has other plans for the two of them.

The next morning, Olivia reported that she saw Yves and Vivi outside of Eden and the teacher talked to Yves and came into terms for what seems to be a 'second chance' that Hyunjin didn't get. The teacher saw Vivi not accountable for their escape because Vivi is a mere follower.

Olivia, on the other hand, is angered. She despises Yves and Vivi for exploring the forest without her, and Yves getting a second chance. So she took her anger out on Vivi.

While the teacher was scolding and talking with Yves, Olivia invited Vivi for a walk to the roof top and pushed Vivi off the building. Gowon saw Vivi fall and blood washed the mattress of pebbles. She looked up and saw Olivia... smiling.

Gowon screamed and soon after, all of them surrounded Vivi's dead body.

Shocked and scared, the teacher revived Vivi and made her into a cyborg. A human that solely relies on electricity to live. The teacher deems Vivi's death an act of suicide and banishes Vivi.

Yves is now set to leave Eden.