two

Chan gave the thin boy a double take as he scurried away. Sometimes Chan got hurt from being the scary bad boy. He wouldn't tell anyone that though. Never ever. Chan hung out in the restroom for the rest of the day, skipping all of his classes. He hated going to school, and he only did because of his friends. His friends were alright, they were always together anyway. There was this one bitch who always tried sizing Chan up, trying to fight.

Hwang Hyunjin

Chan tried his best to ignore, so he wouldnt break the boy. If Hyunjin and him ever did got in a fight, Hyunjin would probably get hospitalized. Everyone knew that, but Hyunjin. Chan left the bathroom after the last bell of the day rang. He went to the back of the school, waiting for Jisung and Changbin. Jisung rounded the corner, energetic as usual. He was always trying to touch Chans hair, but Chan always twisted his arm around his back. Not too hard though, more in a playful ish way. 

Changbin rounded the corner next and the three walked together towards Chan's house. CHan's parents still lived in Australia so they always went to his so they could do whatever they wanted. Lots of rumors went around about what happened at the home, but it was mostly just video games and music.

---next day---

Jeongin stood in front of his friends, a smile spread across his face. He never dropped his smile, as he was told he looked creepy if he did. So he never did. He was  a supposed bubbly boy,  but a different side hid under that mask. Chan leaned against the school entrance, eyes scanning the crowd for the boy he had accidentally ran into yesterday. For some reason he was curious. Chan actually felt bad for being so cold to him. He never feels bad.

Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin walked into school, and soon after Hyunjin followed. Chan got curious and followed them. Changbin walked out of one of the studios and ran into Chan. "Hey Chan." He greets. "Hi Changbin." Chan keeps walking, making small talk with Changbin. The two were in all black and white, monochrome. The first warning bell rang so the two split ways, going to their separate classes. 

Chan lays his head on the table, nodding off to get the sleep he could never get at night. He was still thinking about the bathroom boy as he called him. Chan would have to wait until lunch to figure it out. Figure out who he was.

----------------------------------------------- 

<3

-alex