XXXXIII.

It was only 9 pm when I started yawning although I didnt feel tired yet. I laid down my head on Changbin's lap and closed my eyes for a bit.

When I opened my eyes I noticed I was already tucked into bed and Changbin was lying next to me looking at me and seemed like he was deep in his thoughts so I gently placed my hand on his for him to know I woke up. He got slightly startled but not for long because the next thing I knew I was embraced in a bear hug.

As we were lying like this for a while I remembered my conversation with Chan earlier this day.

~Flashback~

I was sipping my coffee in comfortable silence which was broken by Chan.

,, Hey Felix, " Chan clearly wanted my attention.

,, Yeah?" I looked up so he knows im aware.

,, How's it between you and Bin? " i heard curiosity in his voice.

,, It's okay, we're hanging out whenever we can, doing lovey dovey shit like everyone. Why are you asking? " I was getting a bit curious about what was his intention with this question.

,, So he asked you out? "

,, What do you mean asked me out? We confessed to each other like months ago or something." i got confused.

,, Yeah I know that, but like has he asked you to be his boyfriend or have you did it?" he raised his eyebrows with expectations.  this was the question that got me thinking. Has he? because I for sure didn't and I can't remember if he did, but if he did...wouldn't I remember that? My smile slightly fell.

,, I-I don't think he did and I didn't for sure, " I looked down on my drink, feeling a bit sad.

Why hasn't he asked me yet? Has he changed his mind? Has he been lying to me this whole time about his feeling towards me? Or maybe being with me wasn't what he expected it to be. That's more like it .

I looked up at Chan with blank expression. ,, Oh, that-that's unfortunate. I'm sorry for just bluntly asking, " he placed his hand on mine.

,, No, no, it's not your fault. I just- I don't know why he hasn't done it yet."

,,Hey, don't be sad, there's surely reason for that, " he squeezed my hand.

,, And what if the reason is me? What if he changed his mind and he lost his feelings?" I felt few tears in my eyes.

,, Felix, don't even dare to think that. Firstly, Changbin deeply loves you and he isn't a person like that, of he lost his feelings he would end it right away. Secondly you are an amazing person and everyone would die to be able to date you.So if there're thoughts like that let me just beat them out," he gently rubbed his thumb on the top of my hand.

,, Thank you," I smiled.

,, But anyways you can do it too, it doesn't have to be him to ask. It might be the reason he hasn't asked yet, or he's waiting for you to be comfortable with him to enter a relationship, so don't hang yor head low and ask him about it or just straightforward ask him the one important question." he giggled.

~End of flashback~

,, C-Changbin?" I asked quietly.

,, Yes, Felix? " he answered, not paying a lot of attention, and kissed the top of my head. I turned so I could look into his eyes.

,, I-I have a question," I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous or afraid.

,,Why are suddenly so shy, just ask," he looked at me with expectations. I couldn't bear his gaze so I looked elsewhere.

,, When I was out with Chan earlier, he asked me something and it got me thinking," I paused for a bit, starting to feel hesitant.

,, And what was it? " I could feel Changbin getting more and more curious.

,, He asked if you had asked me out already or if I had asked you out. And well I didn't and I don't remember you doing it so it left me kinda worried if you're still interested in me," after I said that I looked into his eyes for a brief moment but I quickly averted my gaze.

,, Felix, " he definitely wanted me to look at him, but I was too nervous to do so.