XVI.

,, so are you gonna let go of me or are we gonna stand here forever?" he spoke up, after a while of standing there and me squeezing him in my arms.

,,oh..yeah..sorry.." i let go of him and backed off a little so he can come in. i felt very embarrased.

,,c-come in" i stuttered feeling highkey awkward for almost falling asleep on him.

,,yeah, thank you" he said, as he came in and took his shoes off. he looked around so i said

,,how does it come youre here not chan?" i looked on him.

,,what do you mean?"

,,well.. i look like trash bc i was expecting chan..im sorry" i rubbed my shoulder.

,,no thats completely ok, i mean... its fine, dont think you look like trash lol" he said.

,,well i didnt have time to prepare anything so.." i said with a mummly voice and looked on the opened kitchen door.

after hours and hours, days and days...maybe even weeks spent together, me and changbin started to get comfortable with each other and it became less awkward.

bags with sweets were lying on my bed as we were sitting opposite to each other on my bed, looking at our phones laughing about memes.

i never knew i would ever have so many things in common with anybody, i think we understand each other pretty well.

we were munching some yummy snacks as he said

,,hey, what are you up to tomorrow? theres the new movie coming out, so i thought i could download it and we could watch it together" he said as he looked at me and then back to his phone.

,,i mean its supposed to be free to download tomorrow, so i thou-"

,,yeah, sure" i interputed changbin, smiling wide.

,, i mean that i would love to, haha" i said kinda shyly after.

,,was that ugly laughing?" he raised one of his eyebrows

,,YES STOP DONT POINT IT OUT i covered my face with my hands. he laughed and it made me chuckle.

the next day

I was making some snacks when I heard a two knocks on the door, i stopped all my work  and waited for another two that soon came. By this I knew it was Changbin,  because those were the 4  knocks that we set as our 'sign'. i dont even remember what was it good for lol.

I hurriedly placed the food on my coffee table and almost fell when I was rushing to open the door. As I expected, Changbin stood there with his charming smile he always had on his face.

I don't even know how we ended up like this. at first it seemed like he didn't put any interest in our friendship that I was trying to create. But suddenly, by some time he started to tag along with me and my friends as we drew closer and closer. And here we are now.. basically best friends.

We simply hugged each other without any words. Changbin took his shoes off and we headed to the living room.

,, I brought some snacks but I see that you already prepared some." he pouted.

,, Nevermind, at least we have more. There's never enough food," he shrugged and sat down, putting his laptop on his legs.

,, I dint think this is enough and I kinda knew you would bring some also so I didn't bother to buy more. I thought it just would be wasted," I sat down next to him. He opened him and he connected the laptop with my television.