𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3

Y/n's POV:
10:27am
After Merlin did her little speach, I announced, "I've been searching for you all for so long. I was afraid I was never going to find you. But I do have one question- can we go bust out Ban?"

"Matter a fact, that's where we're going next- Baste prison.", Meliodas stated.

(Time skip)
12:00pm
Y/n's POV:
I hung out with the Sins for a while, before heading home to tell my father about my amazing day. I finally found The Sins, my dream for years now. Hopefully we'll stay together this time.

"Father, I found them!", I shouted as I ran into the bakery.

"You found wh- you found the Sins?", my dad asked, putting down a pastry and turning around to face me.

"Yup. Elizabeth had spooked me, but then took me to them."

"That's fantastic news honey! Does your brother still cook horribly?"

"Unfortunately. Could I bring some pastries to them tomorrow?", I asked, standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Of course. Go get some rest, now.", my father replied, with a warm smile. I smiled before jogging upstairs.

As soon as I entered, I threw myself on the bed.

I groaned out of tiredness before letting my eyes succumb to sleep.

5:00pm
Y/n's POV:
I just woke from my nap, to see that the sun was going down.

I sighed, before getting up and walking downstairs. My father was sitting at the counter, cleaning the bakery.

"Do you need any help?", I asked my father, who turned around and smiled.

"I'll pay you- I just need the tables and counters wiped."

"You don't have to pay me, Dad.", I offered, before walking to the cleaning closet.

I took out some gloves, and surface cleaner, and got to work. On the way, I picked up mugs and swiped crumbs off the tables.

But the whole time, I couldn't get Ban off of my mind. Dammit, I miss him so much.

Even my stupid brother Meliodas.

My dad snapped me out of my thoughts as he waved his hand in front of my face. "Thinking about Ban?", he asked.

"How did you.. yeah.", I sighed, getting back to work.

(Time skip)
6:00pm
I've tried to sleep after the clean, and even took a bath, but I couldn't close my eyes.

I walked downstairs to see if my dad had anymore magic pastries.

"I have a few more, why? Can't sleep?", my dad asked.

I nodded my head, and opened the cabinet. I picked up a spastry, a pastry that helps you sleep, and ate it quickly.

Almost immediately, I started to feel drowsy. So I walked up to my room, and laid down in bed, while my eyes closed slowly.

11:12am
Friday
I woke up, and as soon as I did, I grabbed my bag, and changed, before sprinting downstairs.

I have to go see the Sins today. We're busting Ban out, so I'm so fucking excited.

I grabbed Trentanoia from it's hiding place, and started sprinting to the tavern.

Once I arrived, I knocked this time, and Meliodas answered. "Hey, Mel! Out the way."

"Hey, Y/n!", the Sins all said in unison.

I waved at everybody, and sat at the table where Gowther was seated.

"Hello!", he exclaimed, putting his signature peace sign above his head. I did the same, and laughed.

I then brushed my (h/l), (h/c) over my shoulder as I removed my hood.

"Wow- you look a lot different, Lady Y/n.", Escanor stated.

I laughed, before almost falling out of my seat. The ground rumbled, and it felt like we were getting higher and higher.

A shrunken Diane walked into the tavern, explaining to Merlin how we were now moving. I looked out the window to see that we were on the back of the giant pig.

So much to see at once-

"That's my mom!", A talking pig told me.

Wait.

What the-

I looked behind me, and saw that the pig was s m i l i n g
at me. "Hm.. What's your name?", I asked the pig, who looked at me suprised.

"You're not scared of me?"

"No, just slightly suprised.", I told the pig honestly.

"Well I'm Hawk- Sir Hawk, order of scraps disposal!"

"Nice to meet you, Sir Hawk, I'm Y/n, Tiger Sin of Despair."

Hawk gasped after a second, "Magic, 1,200, Strength, 3,340, Spirit, 1,498. Power level 6,038!"